Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz

GaF

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz Cheers. I had been doing the virgin stt challenge all week and I think i already had the top score. this blitz should seal it by far. U should make the top 5 i think. 2nd is a $700 wsop satellite seat. Win 30 I believe: 16 v30fe5.jpg

Re: Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz

awesome performance at that level, some loose calls going on in the $5 games. very good to win all those tourneys. out of interest, was was your strike rate damatrix? p? w16.
Couldn't keep count of the number of tourneys but I made about $200.

Well done DaMatrix - constant pressure!!! :clap :clap :clap Unlucky morl - feel for ya - but hopefully $700 will be a nice bit of compensation ;) :hope
Ty GAF. I estimated that i needed 80-100 points for first in the challenge. I got about 220 points. If morls got a few points during the week before today he might get 2nd. Anyway, I'm off for a spin! gn

Re: Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz my stats i think are as follows $3 tourney wins = 1 which gives me 5 points $5 tourney wins = 24 which gives me 78 points $5 heads up wins = 3 which gives me 3 points all towards the wsop challenge......86 in total im guestimating

Thanks for the nice comments.
Nice result From the evidence of our one game this evening and the number of runner-up spots I'm guessing one possible technique is :- 1. concentrate on 5 player STTs (no surprises there !) 2. enter several of them at the same time 3. play extremely tight, if not sit out altogether, until 3 players are left 4. now tight aggressive, especially against the guy in second and hope to play lots of heads-up ! something along those lines anyway :unsure :ok

1 more thing u forgot Runa 17hrs play on the sunday did the trick, stamina is key!
Could we make this post a sticky, so that, whenever we start worrying that we're spending too much time playing poker ,we can read it again to put things into perspective?