GaF

Virgin Cash Poker - Scottish Poker Championships  

1. 1.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Cash Poker - Scottish Poker Championships

A couple of small changes to the structure of the competition. Full details in the main thread. 1) The final has been changed to Tuesday 12th June, 20:00 BST. I appreciate this will benefit some, and will be of annoyance to others, however felt that the clash with the InsidePoker final would discount too many. I apologise to those not suited by the new date and time. 2) The cash leaderboard has been split. 3 Seats now for the highest rake. 2 Seats for the most raked hands. The top 3 rakers can not win a raked hands seat.
Can the top 2 raked hands players also win a top 3 rake seat? EDIT: sry was being thick! It's the same thing! lol

Re: Virgin Cash Poker - Scottish Poker Championships

Actually, there is a sensible question in there somewhere. If somebody is in the top 2 raked hands and in the top 3 rake, who (if anybody) gets the spare seat?
I'm guessing the 5 highlighted in black will get the seats :D

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Cash Poker - Scottish Poker Championships I expect to drop right down this list on next update, played no poker at all for last 4 days due to work :wall . Shame, I've been enjoying my time on the cash tables :ok