Weekendgamblers (heard it through the grapevine) system

I am starting this thread as I cannot keep posting in the hot tips section with every whisper i hear. Hopefully this is ok with the mods. I seem to be surrounded by people (workmates, mates, and dipsos with info) and everyday i hear a new one. So this thread is just to keep track of them and hopefully throw up a few nice winners or good place bets. I will call it a system, as it may return better or worse than any other so called system. Here goes, and the usual warning applies to this info. cheers................................ (1) heard that Som Tala should go well in the 2.50 chester cup.. apparently showing great class in training. @12/1 pp (2) On a building site this morning and it seems half of the workforce are backing Karagan in the 5.30 at Punchestown @8.6 bf Well thats all today and good luck...... ps. If this thread is not allowed, i apologise and will continue to browse this site religiously:ok

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.