Croatia Cup, 09.05. 2007.

Dinamo(-1,5) - Slaven 1st game of Croatian Cup final. For me it is a simple match where hosts should have not easy, but clear win and I expected hcap at -1,75 or even -2 for hosts. Dinamo is better on every position and I am sure they will try to make difference at home soil for safe trip to Koprivnica on 2nd match. There are some roomors that Modrić, Dinamo's oe of two best players will not play due to injurie but it is more probable that in an important game like this one he will play. Even if he doesn't play Dinamo is still much better. Now I am trying to write more about this match but it is hard for me as it is really clear quality difference in favour of Dinamo, they play at home, they are highly motivated to have double crown this year and they won against Slaven in Koprivnica couple of days ago by 3:0 which, in my opinion, demoralised Slaven players even more. Sure Slaven will probably play more defensive than in that game and they do not have anything to loose as they qualified for UEFA cup which was the aim and they are outsiders in this final but still I think they will have hard time in Zagreb. Still noting more than medium stake on hosts to win by 2 or more goals as I expect extremly defensive Style by guests. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.93, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Cup, 09.05. 2007. 1. DINAMO 86 2. Hajduk 71 3. Zagreb 57 4. Å ibenik 48 5. Slaven B. 48 It is obvious that 38 points of difference in championship(almost twice) shows that there is a quite big quality gap. I want to say that all in this game will depend on Dinamo's players and their behaviour. Of course they can have bad day or Slaven can be lucky but, in my opinion, it is hard to expect anything but Dinamo's clear victory. Odds seems small but tell me if Werder will play Eintracht or MUtd Mboro at home in Cup final what odds would you expekt. And I beleive here we have even bigger quality gap.