Romania Liga I (May 8-10)

Tuesday 8 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Dinamo Bucharest v CFR Cluj-Napoca (15:00 BST)2.523.402.80105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Universitat Craiova v Jiul Petrosani (15:00 BST)1.404.339.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Wednesday 9 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
UT Arad v Pandurii (14:30 BST)1.833.404.75106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
FC Farul Constanta v Politehnica AEK Timisoara (15:00 BST)2.303.303.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Arges Pitesti v Unirea Urziceni (16:00 BST)2.503.302.60109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
FC Vaslui v National Bucuresti (16:00 BST)1.503.756.75109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Rapid Bukarest v Otelul Galati (16:00 BST)1.364.338.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Steaua Bucharest v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (18:45 BST)1.205.5013.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Thursday 10 May 2007
Gloria Bistrita v Poli Unirea Iasi (15:45 BST)1.653.505.25109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) have in my mind just this game with an early sugestion. Pick CFR to win because the odds will drop for sure. I am a Dinamo fan and i am happy because DINAMO is the champion of Romania A few facts for this choice: -Dinamo will play in CL in 3rd round but it is very important for them if they will be head of the series (sorry for my english) or if they will have to face stron teams like Arsenal or Real Madrid. -The interes of Dinamo is that Cluj to play In CL and Cluj to be on the second place because in that case Dinamo will be head of the series. If Steaua will be on the second place Dinamo will not be head of the series because Steaua has in the last 5 years more points in Europe -Is not for sure but Dinamo will field many younsters in this game and they will miss the best strikers:Danciulescu and Niculescu who are suspendated Cluj will be strog motivated and i think they could win the game. Dinamo Bucharest - CFR Ecomax Cluj pick 2 2.52 3.40 2.80 GL!

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10)

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Universitat C. v Jiul Petrosani
Selection Universitat C. -1.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 08/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.87 (Back)
Reasoning Home team is very motivated and more powerfull after Cioroianu's signing , a very good coach who saved Craiova from relegation. In this game are no motivation for Jiul , the weakest team from Liga 1 Burger , first relegated team with no math chances. Craiova comming after 3 winning streak , 2-0 with Pandurii , 1-0 with National at home and 2-0 with Ceahlaul. Jiul comming after 3 losing streak , 1-0 with Poli Timisoara at home , 2-1 with Farul Constanta same at home and one with 2-0 at Pandurii. No motivation in this game like i said for Jiul and big problems with line-up , 5-6 players are indisponible for this game , 3 got release contract and are free to go. I think Craiova will hammered Jiul .

have in my mind just this game with an early sugestion. Pick CFR to win because the odds will drop for sure. I am a Dinamo fan and i am happy because DINAMO is the champion of Romania A few facts for this choice: -Dinamo will play in CL in 3rd round but it is very important for them if they will be head of the series (sorry for my english) or if they will have to face stron teams like Arsenal or Real Madrid. -The interes of Dinamo is that Cluj to play In CL and Cluj to be on the second place because in that case Dinamo will be head of the series. If Steaua will be on the second place Dinamo will not be head of the series because Steaua has in the last 5 years more points in Europe -Is not for sure but Dinamo will field many younsters in this game and they will miss the best strikers:Danciulescu and Niculescu who are suspendated Cluj will be strog motivated and i think they could win the game. Dinamo Bucharest - CFR Ecomax Cluj pick 2 2.52 3.40 2.80 GL!
I'm sorry, but i completely dissagree with the pick. Dinamo will not field the 2nd team, last night Dinamo's coach Rednic said that he will leave the team if any of the owners will make him start with the 2nd squad. Despite the missing of Danciulescu and Niculescu, Dinamo will field the best possible 11, they have a very talented youngster striker - Liviu Ganea - who eagerly awaits for a place in the 1st team and he cannot afford not to score if he has the chance. I said it in here before and i will say it again: the value of CFR will be seen against the teams from Bucharest and we saw it vs STeaua at home and if GK Coman form Rapid hadnt been injured, Rapid would have won at Cluj without a doubt. The odds reached 2.34 @ betfair for CFR which i cant understand and i will ay CFR medium high stakes. Lay CFR odds 2.36 @ betfair 7/10

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Dinamo B. v CFR Cluj
Selection CFR Cluj -0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 08/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.09 (Back)
Reasoning Dinamo is the best team in Liga 1 Burger on the table and 90% winner of the league. The principal followers are CFR Cluj and Steaua Bucharest , but they cant attack the first place because of the point difference . The pincipal battle is between CFR Cluj and Steaua for a place in Uefa Champions League. In this situation Dinamo will give this game to Cluj to continue on the first position after this game , because of rivality between Dinamo and Steaua. This battle is like Ranger vs Celtin , like Barcelona vs Real Madrid or Manchester United vs Chelsea Londra. The charaiman Cristi Borcea have the chance to revenge all bad words received from Steaua's staff last year. The supporters from Stefan cel Mare (Dinamo's Stadium) put pressure to give this game to CFR Cluj. Another information about this game is the couple Danciulescu and Niculescu is suspended , so no attack for Dinamo. New players will play in this game just to give a big chance to Cluj to win here.

EventDinamo Bucharest - CFR Cluj
SelectionCFR Cluj
Strength10/10
Date08/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.23 (Back)
ReasoningDinamo have already won the leauge, so no motivation, will miss their two 1st choice attackers, Cluj still have a good chance at 2nd place if they win today. 2.23 a very nice odds considering this. Of course a high risk bet as Dinamo are unbeaten at home this season, but I still think 2.23 have some value.

I'm sorry, but i completely dissagree with the pick. Dinamo will not field the 2nd team, last night Dinamo's coach Rednic said that he will leave the team if any of the owners will make him start with the 2nd squad. Despite the missing of Danciulescu and Niculescu, Dinamo will field the best possible 11, they have a very talented youngster striker - Liviu Ganea - who eagerly awaits for a place in the 1st team and he cannot afford not to score if he has the chance. I said it in here before and i will say it again: the value of CFR will be seen against the teams from Bucharest and we saw it vs STeaua at home and if GK Coman form Rapid hadnt been injured, Rapid would have won at Cluj without a doubt. The odds reached 2.34 @ betfair for CFR which i cant understand and i will ay CFR medium high stakes. Lay CFR odds 2.36 @ betfair 7/10
I respect your opinion but CFR is my choice for this game. I belive Dinamo know what is the best for them.I dont expect that will be a fixed game but I doubt that coach Rednic will motivate enough the players to get the 3 points.The missings are realy important for Dinamo,Danciulescu and Niculescu are the Best Players of the champions and of course the GK-Lobont-he will play. The fans will be on Cluj side because they hate Steaua and they want Dinamo to be in CL groups. The fans of Dinamo compose a song something like this: CFR will win In "Stefan Cel Mare("Dinamo"s stadium) That GIGI(the boss of Steaua) will day of upset!:clap With CFR on the second place Dinamo will avoid big guns in Europe. I belive that CLUJ to win worth high stake. Everybody bets how he wants but i trust CFR to win this important game. GL!

With CFR on the second place Dinamo will avoid big guns in Europe.
This is only one of the 5 conditions Dinamo requires to avoid the big teams in the 3rd round and there are 7 conditions 1. CFR to win 2nd place 2. Twente to win the playoff for CL in Holland vs Ajax, Alkmaar, Heerenveen 3. Toulouse or Rennes to finish 3rd in France 4. TSKA Sofia to win the title in Bulgaria 5. Sparta Praga not to finish on 1st or 2nd place in Czech Republic 6. Galatasaray to finish 2nd in Turkey 7. Atletico Madrid to finish 4th in Spain I have hightlighted the ones that are very unlikely to happen. IMO Dinamo gets nothing if CFR wins the 2nd place and also Becali said he will not let them play in Ghencea stadium( Steaua's home ground ) in CL as that is the only stadium in Romania that a team can play in CL :ok

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) What is that fuss about what Dinamo's coach have said?! I think this is just a pathetic theatre for the masses, we've seen a lot especially on the Balkans. Just imagine the following picture: Dinamo helping not whoever but ... their biggest enemy Steaua to get seeded in the Champions League and enter the group stage after beating some mediocre team, while Dinamo being kicked out by some as Sevilla or Arsenal. Dianmo will get a Nobel prize for fairplay but the whole world will laugh at them for years (and Steaua will lough loudest for sure). Can this happen really? :eek

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) Romania Premier League: U. Craiova (-1.25:0) Jiul 2 @ 2.0 @ bet365 10 points U. Craiova would be further saved from relegation threat if they win on vistors Jiul today and they can be expected to look forward to extend their good three wins run.They are in fact unbeaten in their last four with one draw followed by three successive wins and are showing much better form at four games for the end of their season as compared to their preceding winless streak. Two of their last wins were on teams already in the drop zone, Nacional (22 points0 and Ceahlaul (29 points) and Jiul who are already doomed are not expected to do better. Jiul lost in all 21 games from their 30 played, drawing five and winning four. From last 10 they won only one game on second-bottom Nacional and are coming to the game today on the back of three successive defeats. U. Craiova won their last game 2-0 away on Pandurii who beat Jiul by 2-0 on 25 April. I believe U Craiova better armed to win here and in so doing they’ll be at 41 points safe from relegation. I choose the home win with the – 1.25 ball handicap @ 2.0 @ bet365. 10 points

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) HI Guys and good luck with your picks. I don't know enough about the Romania league to make an informed choice but I just have a feeling that the odds on Dinamo Bucharest are too high, even if some important players may be missing. They will not want to allow CFR Cluj to complete the 'double' over them having lost the reverse fixture in November. I also feel that the players who come in will be well enough motivated to win this game, even if only to try to improve their chances of getting a regular start next season. CFR have not got a good away record to top 6 teams in the league having lost to the other 4. As I said I don't have enough knowledge of this league but I do feel that with odds of 3.1 or better, a small wager on the home win might prove profitable. GL

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) Well not so many but 1-0 will do for me. As expected Dinamo fielded best 11 and despite them beeing kind of unmotivated, they played to win the game and i wonder what woud have hapened if Danciulescu and Niculescu had played. CFR played good but not good enough and this is their value at the moment: not even one single point vs the 3 from Bucharest in away games since they got promoted couple years ago. They are an overrated team at this moment and although there is a saying that you win the title by winning the games vs little teams, that was not enough not even for 2nd place. Steaua will not lose any points untill finish so its bye bye 2nd place for CFR. Sad, but that's the way it is.

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) Any idea for the other games? Farul should be highly motivated but i do not know their relations with Timisoara. romania091005.gif Thank you Kukar Edit: Odds already posted in top post, click through those links for AH and O/U. Thanks. PR.

EventSteaua - Ceahlaul
SelectionSteaua (-1.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningYesterday Cluj lost to first Dinamo and Steaua has great chance of jumping over them. Their motivation shouldn't be questionable as 2nd place grants them Champions League qualification. Now, i'm basing this pick purley on stats and motivation as i don't have any team news, but Steaua looks like great bet here. Steaua is 2nd best home team with W12-D2-L1 39:10 (and they've conceded 6 of that 10 goals against Dinamo and Cluj). Ceahlaul on the other side is fighting against relegation, they are 4 pts behind Farul and 5 pts behind UTA, but i don't think that they will catch them. Away they are 2nd worst team in the league with W1-D2-L12 6:22 and in last four away they are W0-D0-L4 0:6 losing even against their direct concurent UTA. Seems like they are really weak in attack and i don't see them scoring today. Steaua scores average 2.60 gls per game at home and as their motivation should be high today i see them scoring at least two. This odds look valueable to me, i wouldn't give more then 1.75, but as i don't have team news i will go with small/medium stake or in combi with something. Tradition is also on home side, in last seven seasons Steaua hosted Ceahlaul in four games, they are W3-D1-L0 and Steaua covered this hcp in two. Ceahlaul didn't scored in all four.

Re: Romania Liga I (May 8-10) Steaua -1.5 @ 1.90 (Bet365) CFR Cluj lost yesterday Steaua finds themselves in a great position to get that 2nd place, and although Ceahlaul Piatra also need points they should be to weak to handle Steaua and avoid a loss under this line. Even though Steaua will miss many key players, from what I gather Croitu Dica,Ghionea,Radoi,Thereau and Oprita will all miss this one, I think they will cover this line.