Software on B2B Network

Jimany

While browsing around my PokerSatellites account i discovered I had over 3,000 hands played so I thought I'd go and use these in PokerTracker/PokerOffice and see how I was doing. I haven't had much success with either software in the past, only barely being able to import some hands from PaddyPower into it so wasn't too confident. Didn't work anyway, on either! PokerTracker gives me the following error message;

Due to numerous formatting bugs in the Boss Media hand histories Poker Tracker will not import these hands at this time. I have contacted Boss Media to alert them of the problems and hopefully they will make the necessary fixes soon.
With PokerOffice it says "processing..." for about 10-15 secs before saying "Failed to import Hand History". Is it just me or are others having problems importing too? Is it just Boss or other sites? Is there any other software out there that I could check to see some of my %'s? Quite frustrating not being able to get it working!

Re: Software on B2B Network Jim -I read on the Poker tracker forum that they had problems with how boss describe their hand historues - but i seem to remember ttah there may have been a beta test somewhere on Poker Tracker that would allow you to do it Maybe have a browse through the Poker Tracker forum and see what you can find

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.