Minor leauges, Sweden 4 - 6/5

Sweden, Div 2, Västra Götaland, 4/5 Jonsered @ 2.15 Mellerud are newcomers, have started the season with one win and two losses, also lost to Brommapojkarna in the cup. They lost at home to Kinna, 0-2, a team that Jonsered won vs at home, also 2-0. Jonsered have started this season really good, two wins and one draw, the draw was in the first match, at home to Lindome, but they were the better team and should have won that one too. I think Jonsered should be too good for Mellerud, and 2.15 a higher odds than I thought, in Sweden Jonsered pays 1.85.

Re: Minor leauges, Sweden 4 - 6/5 Jonsered only got 0-0 despite many chances to score :sad Saturday: Div.2 Södra Götaland: Högaborg - FK Älmeboda/Linneryd Högaborg @ 1.50 (Bet365) This is a match between two newcomers, but Högaborg should be way to much to handle for Älmeboda. Älmeboda started with two losses and won last one, but that was 1-0 at home vs really weak Laholm, not a sign of strength to win close vs Laholm atm. Högaborg lost last match away to Höllviken, but have two wins before that one, and today's a good day for a bounce back. Home win it is. Laholm - Helsingborg Södra Helsingborg Södra @ 1.70 (Bet365) Home team Laholm have started with 3 losses, and also lost at home to another div.2 team. Qviding, 0-2 in the cup. Laholm have a very diffucult injury situation, one reason for their poor start, and things does not look brighter before this match. Helsingborg Södra are a solid team, have started with 1-1-1, and would normally be favourites in this one, and now they are so big favourites imo that I like 1.70. Div.1 Södra: Skövde A. v Västra Frölunda Frölunda dnb @ 1.92 (Pinnacle) Skövde are newcomers, but imo a team that will stay clear of relegation, and the have managed to get a good start, two draws and one win, the last one was 4-0 away to Visby. Add to that a homewin to Gais in the cup, 2-1, although not Gais strongest line up. Frölunda are a team that have played a couple of seasons in Allsvenskan, but usually can be found in Superettan. This is their 2nd season in div.1 after they dropped out of Superettan, last season they finished at 4th place, a bit of a dissapontment. They have also two draws and one win, the latest of the three, and I rate Frölunda as small favourites in this one, no easy match but dnb at 1.92 enough for me to go for it. Skärhamns IK v Ängelholms FF Ängelholm @ 1.95 Home team Skärhamn have lost two away matches and got a draw in their home match so far, last match they lost 0-4 vs Norrby away, a team of similar strengt to Ängelholm imo. Ängelholm have started really strong: Won at home 6-1 and 2-0 and away 3-0. All these wins vs teams who are stronger/similar to Skärhamn. Ängelholm strong favourites the way i see it, 1.95 a good price. Carlstad United - Norrby Norrby (-0.25)@ 1.86 (Pinnacle) Carlstad have started with 1-1-1, suprisingly good imo, as they have a young and unexperienced team, and this season should be about staying in divison 1, maybe mid table if things go very well. Norrby lost first match, then won the two latest, they also played well vs Djurgården in the cup, but lost 0-2 in the end. Norrby will be a top 3 team this season I think, and I rate them a stronger team than Carlstad, if they keep the level from their last three matches today, they will win this one. Div. 2, Norra Svealand: IK Frej - Hudiksvalls ABK IK Frej @ 1.70 (Unibet) Newcomers Frej are usually a strong home team, and they have started this season good, win at home vs Syrianska IF Kerbura and a draw away to Sandvikens IF. Hudiksvall plaeyd in div.2 Norrland last season, and that leauge is not the same class as this one, and although they also have started with a home win and a draw away, I rate Frej as pretty strong favourites in this one, they have played with a lot of confidence aand good passing/speed, this should be too much for Hudiksvall.

Re: Minor leauges, Sweden 4 - 6/5 Högaborg @ 1.50 >>> 3-1 bet won Helsingborg Södra @ 1.70 >>> 3-1 bet won Frölunda dnb @ 1.92 >>> 0-1 bet lost Ängelholm @ 1.95 >>> 7-1 (:eek ) bet won Norrby (-0.25)@ 1.86 >>> 2-3 bet lost IK Frej @ 1.70 >>> 2-5 >(:eek ) bet lost 3/6 and the struggle continues...

Re: Minor leauges, Sweden 4 - 6/5 Div.1 Norra, 6/5 Bodens BK - Västerås SK Västerås (0) 2 1.92 and under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (Nordicbet) Boden have played rather poor this season, totally toothless in the attackin, but pretty solid at the back, and I really doubt they can hold back Västerås the entire match. Västerås have started ok, played good football, and last match the goals came also. I hold Västerås as one of the favourites in this leauge, and this match, although a tough away match, may end with Västerås win. Gröndal dnb @ 1.92 (Nordicbet) Gröndal are a strong newcomer, and very hard to come to terms with on their homeground. They got 0-0 at home in their first match, they controlled things but could not take advantage of that. In their second match they won vs Forward wy, 3-2, and they have also played a cup match, 3-4 at home to Häcken, they were down 0-4 but nearly got the equalizer also. Umeå have started with two draws and are usually a pretty weak away team, I think they will have a rough ride in this one, Gröndal to win looks likely.

Re: Minor leauges, Sweden 4 - 6/5 Div.2 Norra Svealand Älvsjö - Brage Brage @ 2.04 (Pinnacle) Brage one of the teams that can win this leauge imo, they have started with two wins, played really well and dominated their matches. Älvsjö have one draw and one win, the win was vs newcomers and pretty weak Heby. I'm expecting a close match, Älvsjö will certainly not be easy, but Brage may very well get aaway with a win, I rate them as favourites and this odds is good. Div.1 Södra IFK Malmö - Torslanda Torslanda @ 2.60 (Unibet) IFK Malmö have started the season with one win at home and two losses away, last match they lost to Trollhättan, 0-4, and performed really bad. They also got two red cards, one on a player from the starting line up and one sub, and two players from the starting line up injured, so they will be really weakened in this match. Torslanda have started with two draws and one win, they are a team that's hard to beat, and should have a good chance at winning this one, normally I would consider Malmö as favourites, but now I favour Torslanda, and 2.60 have value in it. Qviding - Visby Gute Qviding (-1.75) @ 2.00 (Pinnacle) Visby have lost all their three matches, last one 0-4 to Skövde away, and I expect Qviding, a team that will finish top 4, to win with ease today, I doubt that Visby can keep the sore below a two goal loss, thre's a big class difference between thes two teams.

Re: Minor leauges, Sweden 4 - 6/5 Gröndal dnb @ 1.92 >>> 3-2 :) Västerås (0) 2 1.92 and under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 >>> 1-2 :( Qviding (-1.75) @ 2.00 >>> 5-1 :) Torslanda @ 2.60 >>> 1-4 :( Brage @ 2.04 >>> 1-0 :) 3/6 today again.