Boss Update - rant

Tom Hedonist

Does anyone else here play low stakes (0.05c/0.10c) NLHE cash tables on Virgin? Have I gone mad, or has todays update made a fairly radical change to the lobby. . . for the last couple of months I've been playing the 10 seater cash tables, which have always been calculated in (U.S.) dollars. Today the lobby is split between euro/gbp/dollar tables. The difference between the £/$ tables is the same as moving up a level. To make matters worse, the ten seater $ tables now all seem to be farking turbos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I going crazy? Is this a one off? Or can anyone verify this? I don'twanna play turbo-cash. Can anyone suggest where I might move my (in)considerable BR to, please?

Re: Virgin Update - rant

I noticed the turbo cash last week (caught me out when multitabling)
Further rant... :wall The turbo cash caught me out also. Suddenly I had NO time to make a decision. Took me almost half an hour to work out what was going on :eyes (a bit like playing a PL table by mistake (pot limit, not Punters Lounge! :lol )) I've deliberately stayed away from the Turbo Tables ever since. Now it seems if I want to play 10 seater $ cash games, at the level I'm comfortable with, it has to be a turbo... No thanks! I already have a seperate account at Laddies, but I use that for $10 stt's and I prefer to keep my cash account seperate to my stt account. So I can review each seperately. Seems I need to do some more research for a replacement. And maybe find a bonus sign-up deal. :hope Thanks for all the replies.

Re: Virgin Update - rant

Does anyone else here play low stakes (0.05c/0.10c) NLHE cash tables on Virgin? Have I gone mad, or has todays update made a fairly radical change to the lobby. . . for the last couple of months I've been playing the 10 seater cash tables, which have always been calculated in (U.S.) dollars. Today the lobby is split between euro/gbp/dollar tables. The difference between the £/$ tables is the same as moving up a level. To make matters worse, the ten seater $ tables now all seem to be farking turbos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I going crazy? Is this a one off? Or can anyone verify this? I don'twanna play turbo-cash. Can anyone suggest where I might move my (in)considerable BR to, please?
Tom I haven't checked Virgin myself yet but I suspect I know what the problem is. If you look near the bottom of the lobby therre are icons of flags. You can click on the US flag to view only the $ tables or you can select £s etc. I suspect after the upgrade the "All" button was enabled which will display all the currencies in the lobby. Hope this helps. Can't check at the moment as I dont have Virgin on this PC.

Re: Virgin Update - rant You shouldn't necessarily ignore the EUR/GBP/Turkish lira tables. I normally play limit cash games and I find that 1/2 GBP and 2/4 Euro are noticeably softer than 2/4 USD. :ok Don't know if NL is similar. Games full of wild crazy gambling Turks are the best!!:loon :loon