Turkey Super Ligi ( May 4-6 )

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Besiktas - Fenerbahce
Selection Red Card Shown - YES
Strength 10/10
Date 05/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 4.00 (Back)
Reasoning The prices for a red card are usually 3.0 but now we get a 4.0 and that is for such an important game. I'll take it, cos I think it will be very heated and we all know the temperament of the turk players. This match is for the title and I've never had such a bet till now. No better time than this :) I might get a beginners luck win here ;)

Turkey Super Ligi ( May 4-6 )

Friday 4 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Trabzonspor v Sivasspor (18:00 BST)1.663.655.60106%
Saturday 5 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Sakaryaspor (15:00 BST)1.335.008.75107%
Denizlispor v Bursaspor (15:00 BST)1.903.404.10107%
Erciyesspor v Caykur Rizespor (15:00 BST)2.003.404.50102%
Gaziantep Bld v Ankaraspor (15:00 BST)1.833.754.75103%
Konyaspor v Gençlerbirligi (15:00 BST)2.103.253.80105%
Vestel Manisaspor v Kayserispor (15:00 BST)2.203.403.95101%
Besiktas v Fenerbahçe (19:00 BST)2.373.303.00106%
Sunday 6 May 2007
Galatasaray v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST)1.404.509.00105%

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( May 4-6 ) Let's hope for a profitable weekend !!! :drums Trabzonspor v Sivasspor (+ 0.75) (AH) I really cant understand how 10BET offers such a generous odds where Sivas is none of the best away teams and where they lost 2 games in a row and wants to bounce back, where they played very good and where with +0.75 we will have only half of our stake lost in case of lost by 1 goal difference which is not likely to happen since I expect for an away win or at least a draw even without important forward Balili. I guess the reason for that offer is partly the loss of Balili for Sivas who is a perfect counter-attack forward player. Trabzon is in good form lately and beating Antalya away from home was a good job, but, this Sivas even without Balili is ready to give a perfect fight. I dont see Sivas losing today and I believe that Servet,Mehmet Yıldız + other fighters can cover Balili's loss. Pick: A, Odds: 2.00, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: 10bet

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( May 4-6 ) Hello guys i am from greece and i am looking for two days to find the game of angaragucu with sakariaspor but i can't find it...But i saw tha you can play this match so i inform you that angaragucu will win 100000000000% just informe you.... i also know for strange matches in my country greece and i wiil write them on the greece matches topic...:ok

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( May 4-6 ) Beşiktaş v Fenerbahçe :drums This is a 10 stake bet for me because I see a great chance for this game to go over 2.5 and odds are fair. If Fener loses this game, then it will almost be over for them since they will be 1 point behind Beşiktaş and they will still face Galatasaray and Trabzonspor in last 3 weeks. Their morale motivation will be very down and after spending that much money for this season, they might end losing all it all withoth anything in their hand. Because of that I expect an amazing fight from Fenerbahçe and I see them getting smtg out of this game. But, for that, they need to score since I really dont see Fenerbahçe keeping a clean sheet as well as Beşiktaş. To conclude, I really expect to see some goals in this game and if Fener scores first, game can end very diffeently then anyone expected. As a Galatasaray fan, I like to see this game ending as a draw but, I have a feeling that Fenerbahçe will win take smtg out of this game... I hope for a 2-2 draw... Good L:hope uck... Pick: >2.5, Odds: 2.10, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Betway

Re: Turkey Super Ligi ( May 4-6 )

Hello guys i am from greece and i am looking for two days to find the game of angaragucu with sakariaspor but i can't find it...But i saw tha you can play this match so i inform you that angaragucu will win 100000000000% just informe you.... i also know for strange matches in my country greece and i wiil write them on the greece matches topic...:ok
:welcome Evalla,ashkolsun!:clap

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (May 4-5)

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Besiktas - Fenerbahce
Selection Red Card Shown - YES
Strength 10/10
Date 05/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 4.00 (Back)
Reasoning The prices for a red card are usually 3.0 but now we get a 4.0 and that is for such an important game. I'll take it' date=' cos I think it will be very heated and we all know the temperament of the turk players. This match is for the title and I've never had such a bet till now. No better time than this :) I might get a beginners luck win here ;)
:nana