Croatia HNL Liga ( May 5 )

Saturday 5 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Pula Staro Cesko v Kamen (16:00 BST)1.225.0011.00111% Related markets...Match Result
Varteks v Slaven Koprivnica (16:00 BST)2.103.203.20111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
NK Dinamo Zagreb v HNK Sibenik (18:00 BST)1.225.0013.00110% Related markets...Match Result
Osijek v Medimurje (18:00 BST)1.663.305.00111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Rijeka v Cibalia (18:00 BST)1.803.404.50108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Hajduk Split v FC Zagreb (19:15 BST)1.553.505.50112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under

Re: Croatia HNL Liga ( May 5 ) Hajduk - ZAgreb Match starts at 20:15 CET. Derby of this round will be played in Split on Hajduk stadium. Although it is clearly a derby it has no true meaning concerning result for any of the teams but it is still going to be match with quite a rivality between these two teams created in recent period, not only because it is a match between 2nd and 3rd, but primarly because of Zagreb coach Blažević (ex Dinamo, Hajduk, National team-3rd in WCup in France 98 etc coach) who is capable of making specatcle out of nothing. He actually left Split and Hajduk after quite a short period and he is, despite he is try to cover that, angry on Hajduk management. But let us not talk about Blažević only. Actually reason for my bet is so simple: both teams, Zagreb whole season, and Hajduk since Pudar became coach even more, prefere offensive style of play which as a result creates lots of „over“ matchs when this two clubs plays. As another reson for over is fact that this one will be, despite certain rivality, more of friendly character. There wasno cuaranteen for this clubs. As a matter of fact I saw at least 5-6 of Zagreb players this morning walking arround Split, drinking cofee and enyoing sun, after it was raining in Split for three days. I expect pleasent evening in Split where two teams will, that play offensive and have „nothing to play for“, create lots of chances as usual and that we can enyoj soccer after all. I expected line to be set on O/U 3 so this 2,75 seems like a good choice for medium bet concerning all aspects. As there is still big wheather pressure and cloudy in Split I will not go here with higher stakes than medium. Regarding winner odds on Hajduk seems attractive as Hajduk is always stroing at home but both teams are without many important players and bet concerning final winner is not easy to prdedict as Zagreb is certanly capable of present good performance and for that reason in my opinion it is a no bet at present odds. GL Pick: >2.75, Odds: 1.81, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga ( May 5 ) Pula - Kamen(+1,75) Match starts at 17:00 CET. I am always trying to be realistic when selectin picks and these odds and hcap line, even if it ends 5:0 for hosts, seems more than stupid. Pula needs one or two points(or maybe no point at all depending on Cibalia results) to avoid relegation battle with one of the 2nd league teams and remain on 10th position. Last round against direct opponent Cibalia they were, in my opinion, slightly better side but they lost 1:0, now they have "2nd match ball" and everyone expects, including Pula's players, that they will do it. Me to, but I doubt it will be with impressive result and on easy way. Something like 1:0 or 2:1 is more than enaugh for hosts. For everything more they will need more luck than they deserve. Pula is not an attacking team and not used on attacking. Their coach Gračan is one that prefers defensive style and they were doing it quite good. On the other hand Kamen plays better than when they had chances to remain in 1st dividon. Some young players willing to proove themselves and other older players, that are trying to find new clubs are playing quite nice. Not perfect but I can say quite OK and competitive. Pula is a favourite, they play at home, but in my opinion, not in a way bookies beleive. I beleive that Kamen is capable of covering this huge hcap. Even if they lost with 2 goal difference I can still get half of my stake back. I will take it with snaller stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.95, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga ( May 5 ) Varteks - Slaven(+0,25) Match starts at 17:00 CET. Two weeks ago odds would been set in an other way arround. What happend in that short time of a period. Acctually nothing. Varteks won twice in a row against Kamen(hard one) and Međimurje(not so hard but players and coach of Međimurje were punished by the management for the bad approach to that game) and those two teams are among worse and I can not say Varteks plays great now. Slaven, on the other hand played 1:1 with Hajduk and lost 3:0 against Dinamo and it was more than they expected. Maybe more importan is a fact that, in 4 days, they play first of two final cup games against Dinamo in ZAgreb. Probably that will affect Slaven's players a bit and coach Scoria will try to rest some of the players like Poldrugač, Posavec, Mumlek and some others but still there are players who will replace them and we can not say that they are worse than one that plays in Varteks. Varteks is maybe in a little advantage due to Slaven's cup game next week but I still beleive Slaven is a better side even with these substitutes and that they can hold Varteks attack on distance and grab at least a point. I beleive Varteks is still playing quite confused. If You are looking for motivation I beleive it is on guests side cause with active result (draw or win) they will for sure boost their morale a bit. This is in my opinion 50:50 game and this hcap and this odds on guests I will take with smaller stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.09, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga ( May 5 ) 2007-05-05 Osijek - Medjimurje Osijek did a routine job in Velika against drowned Kamen and won there by two goals and today they meet another strugler Medjimurje. Guests look toothless lately and they haven't felt a victory in last ten matches. Varteks was their last opponent who controlled the game for all 90 minutes and took fully deserved win back to Varazdin. Anyway, Osijek can't count with Vuica & Vitaic while Medjimurje travels to Osijek with full squad. Although H2H statistics talk in favour of Medjimurje, I think Osijek can finally obtain a win against guests from Cakovec. Keep in mind that this is only a prestige game, which means both teams don't have nothing to play for so don't rush with your stakes. Home win. Pick: H, Odds: 1.75, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Betsson 2007-05-05 Varteks - Slaven Varteks finally got the grip in last two matches. After a long run of bad results they have two wins in a row and I really think they could get 3rd one today. Varteks looked really good against strugling Medjimurje, defence was solid and they didn't allow much to Medjimurje and It was fully deserved win for the 'tailors'. Now they welcome guests from Koprivnica who were flying high before last round(15 consecutive games without a defeat) but were roughly grounded by Dinamo. They recieved goal in first minute and from that point it was one way traffic and fully deserved 3:0 win for Dinamo. What made up my mind about this bet is the fact that Slaven is in the Cup finals and 1st game is being played on wednesday in Zagreb against Dinamo. Moreover Slaven's coach Scoria will rest half of the team against Varteks(Bosnjak, Mumlek, Posavec & Vrucina, key players of his team) and probably whole team will be with their minds in Cup finals. Home win. Pick: H, Odds: 2.25, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Bet365