Darts: Premier League Week 14

Thursday 3 May 2007
Player 1TiePlayer 2sp.gifBPP
Lewis v Scholten (19:40 BST)2.286.002.40103% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Correct ScoreCorrect Score 4 Legs- - -Handicap Result170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st Set Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverInterval WinnerLast 180Last Double ColourLewis Final 3 AverageMost 140sMost 180sQuadpickScholten Final 3 AverageTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsWinning Double
Lloyd v Priestley (20:30 BST)1.926.502.86103% Related markets...Match ResultTotal Match TimeMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Correct ScoreCorrect Score 4 Legs- - -Handicap Result170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st Set Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverInterval WinnerLast 180Last Double ColourLloyd Final 3 AverageMost 140sMost 180sPriestley Final 3 AverageQuadpickTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsTotal Legs Won Against the ThrowWinning Double
Jenkins v Manley (21:15 BST)1.836.403.20102% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Correct ScoreCorrect Score 4 Legs- - -Handicap Result170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st Set Winner1st to 180Final 3 AverageHighest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverInterval WinnerLast 180Last Double ColourManley Final 3 AverageMost 140sMost 180sQuadpickTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsWinning Double
Barneveld v Taylor (22:00 BST)3.456.001.83101%
Just the one for me this week. 7pts C.Lloyd to beat D.Priestley 10/11 Blue Square Both the fates of these 2 are sealed already in this tournament with Priestley heading for Brighton and Lloyd not but current form is completely the opposite to how the league table would suggest. Priestley, despite being 4th hasn't won a match for 6 weeks and looked pretty poor last week at the Alexandra Palace. Lloydy looked anything but in beating an abject Terry Jenkins 8-0. I was at Ally Pally last week and I've never seen anyone looking as relaxed as Lloyd did and that's when he plays his best darts. There's a huge crowd expecting in the NIA tonight and Lloyd will want to put a performance up for them. Priestley did beat Lloyd in the reverse fixture due mainly to 3 ton plus finishes but he doesn't look in that form and I think Lloyd will beat the Menace and end the league off with a victory.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 14 I agree with the Lloyd bet. Lloyd arguably has been a bit unlucky not to be in the top 4 but a sluggish start not just in the league but also in many of his actual matches and a host of narrow defeats means he is not. Priestley on the other hand started the league well and it ultimately in got him in the top 4 despite his recent bad form ( not won since beating a poor Barney week 7.) Lloyd rightly favourite for me. I possibly give Scholten slight advantage against Lewis purely on the price. Both players should be relaxed and it has the makings of a good game but on the price I just go for the dutchman. In the next game I expect a response from Jenkins but I do not think he will find it easy against Manley who looked good last week and won in Holland at the weekend. On the price I fancy Manley. Final game and the giants clash. Taylor has been superb since turning his first league match against Barney around and is rightly favourite against the sometimes inconsistent Barneveld. However Barney seems to raise his game for Taylor and considering how close these games are when these two clash I fancy the draw.