PL game Watford

ColU_FC

This is an initial post to see if anyone would be interested in a PL poker night in Watford. No dates as yet, I just want to see if anyone is up for it. If so, I will investigate and organise it. Post here if you are interested. You are not commiting yourself at this stage. My initial ideas are: 1. Go for a Saturday night. 2. The poker game would be at Rileys, probably from around 6pm to 12pm when they close (bar closes at 11pm). They would do a buffet for us. 3. There are loads of bars nearby that stay open into the early hours. 4. There is a Travelodge within staggering distance. Those interested so far: ColU_FC Mrs_ColU gazza271 Cloud aliando teaulc morlspin Galronix ubermonkey1 Valiant23 Pocket Lady mullet1984 MCFC66 Total - 13

Re: PL game Watford sounds very good mate - the in laws live by uxbridge so it would be fairly easy to get dropped off and picked up again the next day - would depend on when though as baby due later in the year. will keep an eye on this -nice one Col.

Re: PL game Watford If we get at least 20 saying they are interested then I'll move on to the next stage and firm up some proposed dates, details of hotels and prices, etc. I'll also poll those interested on the best date for them. I will avoid the period one month either side of the PL game in Brighton.

Re: PL game Watford

I know its early yet' date=' but i can i propose a bit later on in the year? as May June and July are busy as fook at the moment[/quote'] I think you're right mate. August is out because it's too near the Brighton trip so I reckon it looks like late October/early November. However, if I get enough interest I'll still proceed with the arrangements ASAP so that you can all get the Travelodge at the cheapo cheapo prices. :ok

Re: PL game Watford

i think morls means football mate ;)
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: PL game Watford You have "Top Golf" in Watford too if there are any golfers amongst you .... is quite good - there are microchips in the balls and targets to go for, you can play against one another - things like "snooker"...... I spose it's really just a glorified driving range, but I liked it :ok http://www.topgolf.com/