Qualifying Focus Game - MKOP May Monthly Final -

GaF

Qualifying Focus Game - MKOP May Monthly Final -  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No I have not qualified and will no longer be attempting to qualify

With so many PL qualifiers in the April MKOP Monthly final, I thought that the May game should be the focus game. It's up to you to qualify - the Buy in event is by FAR the best means of qualification, but there are 4 freerolls too. You have all of May to qualify - dont miss out!!! I don't have a date for the May final yet, but if it clashes with a PL league game then this will not be focus game (but if it's a Sunday again, there shouldn't be a problem!!) Vote in the poll when you're qualified so that we can keep track of qualifiers....

Guest gazza271

Re: Qualifying Focus Game - MKOP May Monthly Final - Just qualified for this months final :ok Out of royal rumble game in 12th, still a few PL going well :hope

Re: Qualifying Focus Game - MKOP May Monthly Final -

kingofpoker2007 websites says this month's Grand Final is on Sunday 27th May at 7pm GMT.
We now have the Virgin Series - so there is a Virgin League game on 27th May - so this now will not be a focus game :ok

Re: Qualifying Focus Game - MKOP May Monthly Final -

:ok because of vigin or because you havent qualified for it:ok
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Are you saying he's abusing his power fenner? :tongue2

Re: Qualifying Focus Game - MKOP May Monthly Final - Be fair, he did say (before the event):

I don't have a date for the May final yet, but if it clashes with a PL league game then this will not be focus game
I fully support GaF's decision :ok ... because I haven't qualified either. :$