PuntersLounge Backgammon League - May 2007

GaF

PuntersLounge Backgammon League - May 2007  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Backgammon League - May 2007 Just 6 of us :unsure Looks like Backgammon is on its way out!! Propose we have a final - "all v all" league to get our last champion - that's 5 games each :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Backgammon League - May 2007 Won't have a time limit on this, but will make it the last one (for a while) - 7 of us now - so 6 games each :ok Anyone on for a game now?

Re: PuntersLounge Backgammon League - May 2007 Grrrrr ........ I'll have you know I got to the final table!!! And cashed in the European Leaderboard :moon :moon Totally off topic, but limiting myself to 2 MTTs a night has I feel given me new vigour!!! (My pokers getting better too :tongue2)

Re: PuntersLounge Backgammon League - May 2007

Grrrrr ........ I'll have you know I got to the final table!!! And cashed in the European Leaderboard :moon :moon
Well done matey :ok
Totally off topic' date=' but limiting myself to 2 MTTs a night has I feel given me new vigour!!! (My pokers getting better too :tongue2)[/quote'] :loon well with extra time betwwen the 2 tourneys - your vigour will leave your mouse clicking arm nice and strong :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2