Re: greece Is this not a meaningless game for Panathanaikos as they have got their UEFA cup spot but cannot get a Champions League spot ? Larissa though could still technically get dragged into the relegation places so I suppose the prices reflect the fact that Larissa need the points much more than Panathanaikos.

Re: greece Goodmorning from Greece!!!!! now i want to let you know tha the second and third division in greece if you have informations you will be rich...last week i won a lot of euro from the draw of polikastro-drama!!!here in greece we must search hours to find greek matches for bet...today i can't find but if you can bet at the win of veria...this for today:drums

Re: greece Leblebija&korrez all the year i knew 6 or 7 strange matches from the second and the third division in greece but i couldn't bet them because nobody had here in greece 2nd and 3rd division.....a friend from germany told me about angaragucu win[played today and won 1-0]!!! i wrotte it in turkey thread.....go and check....so i knew also bout the win of agrotikos asteras for today[2-1] but i wasn't sure so i didn't told ya...korrez if can find veria bet it...the reason is that the referee will play veria.....so play veria....when i have fresh news i 'll inform you bye