• 19:00 Betfair MKOP Monthly Final
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 19:45 DTD $1000 Added
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT Live Game Satellite
    • 20:15 Poker Satellites WSOP Weekly Final
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League Tournament
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April** I've decided to open an account with Virgin - known as HectorMcG. Are you able to add me to the focus game list, please GaF? Was given the option to nominate someone who had recommended me, so I put in morlspin - will he get anything for that? McG

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April**

I've decided to open an account with Virgin - known as HectorMcG. Are you able to add me to the focus game list, please GaF? Was given the option to nominate someone who had recommended me, so I put in morlspin - will he get anything for that? McG
:ok Cheers mate Doubt ill get anything from it, as i dont think virgin do a refer a friend scheme, but thanks for that anyway, ill let you know if i receive anything:cheers

2nd break 30 players left' date='as i said 16 qualify for final,,hardest part now[/quote'] bubbled,5k stack blinds 4k/2k i`m next as bb,get aq now or never all in ....1 caller he has a/j a/j on flop and nowt for me,,,,,soooooo frustrating on the other table was 1 guy with 900 chips but i wdnt have lasted for him to go:sad :sad

Guest gazza271

Just bombed out of the boss $40K but TQM still going strong :ok
Just gone out as well :sad 129th ? about 750 started and money kicks in at 70th. enjoyed it tho and will be trying for it again :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April** just won. nice to win heads up occasionally was worried first hand heads up when I have kk several raise and re-raise eventually all-in pre flop he hits straight with j 7 off. somehow managed not to go on tilt.

just won. nice to win heads up occasionally was worried first hand heads up when I have kk several raise and re-raise eventually all-in pre flop he hits straight with j 7 off. somehow managed not to go on tilt.
well done mate :ok

Just gone out as well :sad 129th ? about 750 started and money kicks in at 70th. enjoyed it tho and will be trying for it again :ok
Yep i'm out as well. TQM sitting in 12th as i type and 68 left. I went out in 84th with 70 paid. Got KK and guy pushes all in with JQ. I hit third K on the flop and I'm looking good to get well in the money when runner runner does its stuff and I'm all but out to a 6% shot. TQM took my final few chips so I expect a % of the 10k that you win. ;)

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April** Ah well, not this time!! Out in 45th for $136 :ok Wee bit unlucky towards the end losing with AK against A5 - I would've been 5th if I'd won that! :loon It all balances out though as I hit an Ace on the river to keep me in when we were down to around 90!! :lol Time for bed! :zzz TQM p.s. thanks to Spanner, MCFC and the Muffin Man for railing!!