Superettan 28/4 - 3/5

Saturday 28 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Degerfors v Bunkeflo (14:00 BST)1.903.804.40102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Örgryte v Åtvidaberg (15:00 BST)1.713.905.25104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 29 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
IK Sirius BK v Mjallby (14:00 BST)2.243.503.40103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Falkenberg v Öster (15:00 BST)3.603.502.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Sundsvall v Sylvia (15:00 BST)1.723.755.50103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Tuesday 1 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Jonkoping Sodra v Ljungskile (15:00 BST)2.653.402.70105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Thursday 3 May 2007
Sylvia v Norrköping (18:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match ResultCorrect Score

Re: Superettan 28/4 - 3/5 Bunkeflo + 0.5 @ 2.00 (Bet1128) and under 2.5 goals @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) Degerfors have started the season in a bad way, lost to Örgryte away 1-2 and Jönköping at home, 0-1. They have played rather well but their attacking does not work in terms of scoring, they created enough chanses but can't put it in the net. Newcomers Bunkeflo look pretty solid, 2-2 away to Jönköping and a close 0-1 loss to Öster at home. They are not a team to dismiss, very hard to beat and always fight the entire match. I'm thinking that Degerfors will have the initiative, but with serious problems breaking through Bunkeflo's defence, I think Bunkeflo can snatch a point or three here, evens a good price. Åtvidaberg +0.75 @ 1.96 and under 2.75 goals @ 1.90 (Pinnacle) Örgryte have had a good start to this season, two wins, away to Ljungskile, 1-0, and at home to Degerfors, 2-1. But when I read the matchreports it looks like they have been really lucky in both matches, their opponants had lots of chances, but good goalkeeping, lack of effiency and luck have saved Örgryte. Örgryte are a very different team from last season's Allvsvenskan team, and I don't think they will be a top 3 team this season. Åtvidaberg have lost both matches, to Sirius at home and Norrköping away, but I see them as a solid mid table team. Åtvidaberg's playmaker and best player, midfielder Bergström, is reported to be back from injury and ready to play, very good news for Åtvidaberg. Örgryte's good run have to end some time, I'm backing Åtvidaberg to do the job. My prediction is that Åtvidaberg will play the same kind of game as vs Norrköping away (0-1): Try to close the midfield, always many players who are intended on defending and counterattack when the opportunity comes. A lowscoring match from every angle imo.

Re: Superettan 28/4 - 3/5 Bunkeflo + 0.5 @ 2.00 (Bet1128) and under 2.5 goals @ 1.94 1-1 :cheers Ã…tvidaberg +0.75 @ 1.96 and under 2.75 goals @ 1.90 (Pinnacle) 0-0 :cheers A nice 4/4 in Superettan today.

Re: Superettan 28/4 - 3/5

Bunkeflo + 0.5 @ 2.00 (Bet1128) and under 2.5 goals @ 1.94 1-1 :cheers Ã…tvidaberg +0.75 @ 1.96 and under 2.75 goals @ 1.90 (Pinnacle) 0-0 :cheers A nice 4/4 in Superettan today.
Good Job G:, too bad, I forget to bet Atvidaberg Under.........:spank

Re: Superettan 28/4 - 3/5 Mjällby (+0.25) @ 2.00 (canbet) Newcomers Sirius have started Supperettan in a good way: two wins, and like I said before, they are a strong newcomer who i don't think will risk releagtion. Mjällby have two 0-0 draws, vs Norrköping at home and Sundsvall away, ok results but the no goals scored of course not good enough. These two teams met at Sirius homeground in the cup earlier this week, Mjällby won 3-2, and although the lineups will be diffrent this time, i think it's time for Sirius first loss in the leauge. Mjällby are very hard to beat, good defence, and if they can get their scoring to work this one can easily end with away win. Sundsvall - Sylvia under 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Pinnacle) Sundsvall have started this season just as poor as last season, when they were at the very bottom of the table for a long while. They lost to newcomers Enköping away, 1-2 and go 0-0 at home to Mjällby, and their performance have been reported as a "disaster", totally lacking ideas in the attacking and slow passing. Sylvia have started with two draws, 0-0 vs landskrona at home and 2-2 away to Falkenberg, I guess they are ok with that. Sylvia does not look like a strong team from watching their line up, but they always put up a good fight and play with a lot of heart. My prediction is that Sundsvall will have a very hard time creating anything, Sylvia will let them have possession and defend for most of the match. It can go either way, but under looks likely.