• 19:00 Mermaid Freeroll
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT Online
    • 20:10 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:30 Bodog Rounders Radio WSOP Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th April**

Another password protected game. This bpp although a fun thing is rarely available to all to play nowadays.
The password is freely available to all :unsure You can get it by listening to Rounders Radio, or going to the RoundersRadio chat room in the build up to the tourney. I know Canadians cannot get in (BoDog dont accept canadians) but beyond that I dont know anyone who cannot play...... how is the tourney restricted? :unsure

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th April** Have downloaded Bodog and will play if I get the password, but not voted above. Radio schedule looks like a 2 hour live show starts at 8.00 our time (???)...is this what you listen to to get the password then? Will be playing as DodgerPL.

Have downloaded Bodog and will play if I get the password, but not voted above. Radio schedule looks like a 2 hour live show starts at 8.00 our time (???)...is this what you listen to to get the password then? Will be playing as DodgerPL.
Password was aired around 9:10pm last week!!:ok TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th April** Message from Rounders radio site... ''ATTENTION: We are currently on the road for the Charity Poker Tournament at the Playboy Mansion and the hotel's internet is to weak for us to broadcast live. Please accept our appologies. We normally do not allow the password to be posted on forums and such but since we won't have a live show, feel free to spread the word! - good luck!!!'' I am not going to fall foul of our password rules, however the password is there for all to view at the Radio site.

Message from Rounders radio site... ''ATTENTION: We are currently on the road for the Charity Poker Tournament at the Playboy Mansion and the hotel's internet is to weak for us to broadcast live. Please accept our appologies. We normally do not allow the password to be posted on forums and such but since we won't have a live show, feel free to spread the word! - good luck!!!'' I am not going to fall foul of our password rules, however the password is there for all to view at the Radio site.
I can't find the tournament... Anyone help please? :unsure And I should be in, so please add me Gaf? :ok Just seem above post. Thanks.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th April** GaF I've voted for focus game but wont be playing, I thought tonight was another buy in game not a freeroll :$ . After last week I think I will just be playing the buy in games :ok

I have registered for a tournament called 'Poker talk beyond the books' It accepted the password but starts at 9.35, hope it is the right game.
I've also signed up to it. Not as if i have any chance of winning but it'll be interesting :lol Now off to play cash game in the mean time!....