Croatia 1.HNL (Apr 28)

Wednesday 2 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cibalia v Pula Staro Cesko (16:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
FC Zagreb v Rijeka (16:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
HNK Sibenik v Hajduk Split (16:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
Kamen v Osijek (16:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
Medimurje v Varteks (16:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result
Slaven Koprivnica v NK Dinamo Zagreb (16:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match Result

2007-04-28 Hajduk - Slaven Very nice odds on the hosts.Yes, guests are on fire, they haven't lost for 14 consecutive games, which is respectable achievement. But I think that record has to stop somewhere. And statistics say Slaven lost his last game exactly against Hajduk in Split. Why not repeating it again... 3 rounds ago Hajduk appointed perspective coach Ivan Pudar, and he won all of his matches so far. I particularly liked his sense for the game in Medjimurje where he turned 0:2 into his favor, winning the game in the end 4:2. He'll face another perspective coach Elvis Scoria, who showed that long run training(coaches in Cro do not last long) brings back good results. Slaven entered Cup finals, and is showing lately very good football. Their last victim was, lately very good Zagreb, who almost equalised to 3:3, after being 3:0 down, but in the end, Slaven secured the 4:2 win. Team news say Slaven travels to Split with full squad, while Hajduk cannot count on defender Gal, winger Pelaic, defensive midfielder Damjanovic, attackers Rukavina, Busic while Jelavic is doubtful but will probably play. Still, Hajduk has good replacements for all of these positions. Buljat(regular in 1st part of the season) will play instead of Gal, Munhoz(Man of the match against Medjimurje) will take Pelaic's place, Marcic or young Ljubicic will play instead of Damjanovic, so hosts aren't so handicapped as it seems. Home win. Pick: H, Odds: 1.50, Stake: 7, Bookmaker: Expekt 2007-04-28 Hajduk - Slaven I think we could see over here. Both Pudar & Scoria like attacking football and both teams won with identical result in last round, 4:2. Furthermore, both teams are without an imperative, Hajduk can't go neither up or down, while Slaven is in Cup finals and therefore has secured his ticket for euro cups. For additional details, read previous comment. Pick: >2.5, Odds: 1.86, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia 1.HNL (Apr 28) Varteks - KAmen(+1,75) Match starts at 16:30 CET. I can not beleive this hcap. We all know that Kamen goes to 2nd league but still this hcap seems to me too big. Varteks is a young team with some interesting players but they play with lack of interest(ekscept against Dinamo and HAjduk) and it seems to me that coach Dalić will lost his nervs till the end of season. They did not won for 5 months now and this seems like a great opportunity. Kamen is in fact almost bunkrupted. Without funds and motivation to play for as they are almost 100% relegated with 7 points behind Cibalia and 5 rounds till the end of season. Still, Kamen players, according to my opinion, have more to play for than Varteks players and that is: how to find new club for next season. Varteks playground is perfect spot to do so cause there is always lots of scouts there looking for some new interesting players that VArteks has in last couple of years. I beleive KAmen has more chances, maybe not to win or grab a point but they are capable to cover this huge hcap against not so great Varteks, than odds suggests. As both teams play offensive I expect lots of goals today. 3-2 is something I expect today in VAraždin. Smaller stake on guests(+1,75) and over. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.81, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia 1.HNL (Apr 28) Zagreb - Šibenik(+3/4) Match starts at 16:30 CET Come on. 3rd against 4th and -3/4 on hosts. Seems too much. Both teams play really offensive and probablly, most interesting soccer in Croatia in last couple of months. Both teams have problems with injuries whole second part of the season but despite all problems they continue to play good, in fact, great from my point of wiev. I expect open an attacking soccer today. ZAgreb coach Blažević (had some health problems during the week) and Šibenik's KArabeg will for sure create great afternoon on Zagreb stadium and if I live in Zagreb I should go to see this game instead one in Maksimir where Dinamo could be promoted in new champion. Zagreb is a favourite because they play at home but that is the only one at the moment. Both teams play in good form and have more or less same problems with injuries. +3/4 is much more than I expected -1/2 is real hcap acc to my opinion. Over for medium and guests (+3/4) for smaller stake is my choice. 2-2 is my result choice. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.06, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: >2.75, Odds: 1.87, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia 1.HNL (Apr 28) Osijek - Cibalia(+0,5) Match starts at 18:00 CET. I have no doubts that Osijek is better team than Cibalia but some facts (not rumors that this game is fixed) say that Cibalia has chances to grab a point here(that is in fact all they want). This is derby also where current table positions has nothing to do with reality usually. But lets go with facts. OSijek was better last round in Pula but referee was the main reason why they did not won instead of loosing one. That will make some effect on the players. In Pula Primorac got injured which will, together with absence of Jukić, but also Smoje and Stranatić and Dinjar make another effect on hosts. On the other hand Cibalia is coming after victory over Varteks. In that game they were better side but against Varteks recently it is not hard to be so we can not talk about great Cibalia'a performance. Guests will miss Radotić. Osijek plays at home and is in sligtly better form but this is a derby where they will meet Cibalia that needs couple of more points in this last rounds to be sure they will not be relegated directly to 2nd league. Host also have some important missings and that all makes guest in little better position than bookies suggests. Smaller stake on guests to grab at least a point here. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.94, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle