Sweden and Finland: lower leagues 28-30/4

Kvicksunds SK - Vagnhärads SK, Div 3 Östra Svealand, 27/4 Vagnhärads SK @ 1.85 (Bet365) Kvicksunds SK should not be in this divison, they got a place because two teams merged and left a empty spot. They lost first match away to Farsta, 0-4. Vagnhärad are a team that should be somewhere in the upper half of this leauge, and they won first match at home vs predicted top team Värmdö, 2-1. Vagnhärad should be too strong for Kvicksund here, away win it is. Boo FF - Huddinge IF, Div 3 Östra Svealand, 28/4 Boo FF @ 2.15 (Nordicbet) I backed Boo FF in the 1st match of the season, they won away vs other newcomer Oxelösund, 4-3. Huddinge finished 2nd last season, and are hoping for a place in the upper half this season, but they only got 0-0 at home vs 3d newcomer Tellus in their 1st match. Huddinge played poor, got a red card and did not look like a team for the upper half at all, so I trust Boo FF to have a good chance again, they are a strong team who trains really hard and lack respect for the opponants in this leauge, they know they can win vs any team. 2.15 worth a try, not a gift like last weeks 2.50, but good enough.

Re: Sweden and Finland: lower leagues 28-30/4 Vagnärad only managed a draw, 1-1 :( One in Finland for today: JBK - OLS, Kakkonen - Lohko C JBK @ 2.00 (Bet365) This is the 1st match of the season in this leauge. Home team JBK from Jakobstad finished at 3d place last seasn, OLS at 4th. JBK lost at home but won away in last seasons H2H's, it was not before late last season that JBK started to play according to their potential. This season JBK will be better imo, and I see them as strong favourites vs OLS, so 2.00 a nice odds for medium stake. Sweden, div.1 Norra, Forward - Gröndal: Gröndal dnb @ 2.37 (Bet365) Forward are a bit overrated in this one, imo. They got 0-0 away to rather weak taem Östersund in their 1st match, then lost at home to Väsby in the cup, 1-3. Gröndal are newcomers, outplayed Falun in their 1st, but only got 0-0.I think this match will be a close one, and I give Gröndal a better % than bookies do. Sweden, div.2, Södra Götaland, Höllviken v Högaborg : Högaborg @ 2.35 (Bet365) Home team Höllviken won at home vs weak Laholm last match, but they are nothing special really. Högaborg are a title candidate imo, have won both first matches and should have a very good chance at winning this one, I think over evens for them is very good.

Re: Sweden and Finland: lower leagues 28-30/4 Not a great day today either, Gröndal won 3-2, but Boo lost 0-3 :eek and JBK could not hold on to a 1-0 lead, ended 1-1. My lower leauges season has had a shaky start, but that's betting for ya. Time to back Väsby again: Division 1 Norra, Falun Väsby: Väsby dnb @ 1.80 (Bet365) Väsby have started this season in a very good way: Win at home to Västerås in the leauge, then win away vs leauge opponants Forward, 3-1, in the cup. Now they will meet Falun, a team that were outplayed but got a lucky 0-0 vs newcomers Gröndal in their first match. Falun finished 10th out of 14 teams in this leauge last season, and I don't rate them a stronger team this season. Väsby may not be the same team as in Superettan last season, but it looks like I was wrong about them needing more time to get their act together. Away win dnb for me. Division 1 Norra, Valsta Syrianska - Bodens BK: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.95 (Nordicbet) Valsta Syrianska lost their first match of the season, 0-1 vs Syrianska, Boden got 0-0 at home vs Timrå. Both teams reported to have created very few scoring opportunities, and also allowing very few. Boden's a team that usually plays a safe, defensive kind of football away, Valsta a team that like to have posession and move the ball around a lot. I think that Valsta's toothless attack will face a defensive wall in this one, and as Boden does not look sharp up front either, under a good bet imo. Finland, division 1: TPV Tampere v GBK GBK + 0.5 @ 1.84 (betdaq) This is a match between two newcomers, and I like the odds for GBK, I rate them as good as TPV. It's always tough to predict a match between two teams from different leauges, and also the 1st round, but GBK looks solid and have a rather good preseason behind them. Pk 35 v TP-47 Pk35 + 0.25 @ 1.87 (Bet365) Another match were I don't agree with the bookies, TP-47 will probably end up ahead of Pk 35 in the table, but Pk 35 are not a team that's easy to win vs, only 3 lost matches at home last season and 1-0 at home and 0-0 away to TP-47. A close match, but a value in this price. Finland, Närpes Kraft - PS Kemi, Kakkonen - Lohko A PS Kemi @ 2.20 (Bet365) Närpes have been poor this preseason, and looks to be heading for a difficult start of the season again. Kemi are a strong team, with some interesting new signings, have made a couple of strong results during preseason and should be considered favourites imo.