• 19:30 Boss Deep Stacks
    • 20:10 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up Club

Re: **Poker Friday 27th April**

:@ flopped the nuts sr8 on focus game and got put all in by someone who turned out to have 2 pr hitting his boat on next 2 cards for the 3rd time 2day:@
Same sort of thing for me. Pocket AA. I raise to 400. (Blinds 25/50 BTW) Flop 4 6 8 rainbow. I had 3 callers for the raise. So I bet 900, 2 fold and 1 caller, next a Q I bet 1500, he puts me allin, he has me well covered. Thinking he may be bluffing me so I call. He turns 5-3... Yipee i think till a 2 hits the river.:@ :@ :wall :wall

Re: **Poker Friday 27th April** Well, that was fun. A bit unsatisfactory, when it got down to three including a sitout it quickly became clear that the other guy was hanging on for second place, so I stopped looking at my cards and just raised every hand ... hey, I'm not proud!

Well, that was fun. A bit unsatisfactory, when it got down to three including a sitout it quickly became clear that the other guy was hanging on for second place, so I stopped looking at my cards and just raised every hand ... hey, I'm not proud!
well done slap :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: **Poker Friday 27th April** well done all, especially slap :notworthy Was it worth the 4+ hours of play? In a poker world which seems keener and keener on wild crap shoots with ever-spiralling blinds, it seemed an interesting departure, and more like "proper" tournament poker. I watched the table when it got down to the last 9 - what the hell was going on between morl and that foul-mouthed guy sat next to him? I thought that poker sites had moderators to monitor excessive swearing, but he was having a "wordy thromby"* when I arrived on the rail. McG * "wordy thromby" - one of those excessive mountains of words that cascade from the keyboards of individuals, who are so het up, you just know they can't type quickly enouigh, so they make stacks of spelling mistakes. Oh, and they have very red faces and spit at the screen.

Was it worth the 4+ hours of play? In a poker world which seems keener and keener on wild crap shoots with ever-spiralling blinds' date=' it seemed an interesting departure, and more like "proper" tournament poker.[/quote'] Definitely a higher skill structure ...... which is why PL had 4 on the final table!!! Far greater than the proportion of entrants should have given us....