Danish lower leagues 28-30 April

HIK v AB Kopenhagen (14:00 BST)3.003.502.25107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Sunday 29 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Frem v Naestved (12:00 BST)2.703.502.40108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Olstykke v Sonderjyske (12:00 BST)4.003.651.85107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Thistad v Braband (12:00 BST)1.903.603.75108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
AGF Aarhus v Herfølge (14:00 BST)1.504.206.50106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Koge v Fredericia (14:00 BST)2.203.503.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kolding FC v Aarhus Fremad (14:00 BST)1.504.407.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Lyngby v Fremad Amager (14:00 BST)1.454.207.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
2 Division
Saturday 28 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ab 70 v B93 København (14:00 BST)4.204.331.55112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Glostrup v Brønshøj (14:00 BST)2.703.802.10111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Hobro v Varde (14:00 BST)1.903.603.20112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Jetsmark v Esbjerg 2 (14:00 BST)1.804.003.25112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Naesby v Skive (14:00 BST)3.104.001.85112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Skjold v Silkeborg II (14:00 BST)2.453.502.40112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Vejle 2 v FC Fyn (14:00 BST)2.943.652.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 29 April 2007
Brondby 2 v Greve (09:30 BST)1.404.336.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
KB Copenhagen v Skovlunde (09:30 BST)1.554.005.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Holbaek v Slagelse BK&IF (12:00 BST)2.183.752.70110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Roskilde v Hvidovre (12:00 BST)2.603.602.26111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
FC Hjorring v Sollerod-Vedbaek (14:00 BST)1.404.306.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Holstebro v Ikast (14:00 BST)3.404.001.75112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result
Lolland FA v Stenlose (14:00 BST)1.255.009.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Result

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Back after a very tough last weekend. And yes Galea, you were rigth i was not away with the kids. Lots of alcohol, big Cuban cigars and 2 strippers:clap At first glance i like Frem, Herfølge and Silkeborg 2. Will have to do my research first offcause. Most likely it will be on the asian handicap if i take any.

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Vejle 2(-0.5)-FC Fyn Homewin 3.00 Betfair Stake 5/10 To high price on Vejle 2 here. Yes Vejle is very doogy to predict, due to being a reserve team, it is often different teams they field from weekend to weekend. Tonight the have a great squad, probably the best this season. 1. Theis Rasmussen 2. Rune Nautrup 3. Urmas Rooba 5. Michael Præst 6. Per Bjørnsholm 8. Peter Sørensen 9. Suguru ”Hashi” Hashimoto 10. Adeshina Lawal 11. Morten Pedersen 15. Mathias Hansen 16. Brian Nielsen 17. Rodolfo dos Soares 18. Ulrik Johansen 21. Justice Erhenede Alot of 1. team experince in there. FC Fyn one of the promotions candidates. Playing some good stuff, but as said earlier, they are to big favorits here. Schødt are suspended, and one of the top scores Munchu is highly doubtfull

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Skjold-Silkeborg 2 (-0.5) Awaywin 1.85 Scandicbookmaker Stake 5/10 Going with the qualety and the inform team here. Silkeborg has won 5 of their last 6. They have several players in the team with Sasliga experince, witch is offcause vital at this level. Skjold are in hopeless form With 4 points in the last 8 games. They have had injuri trouble all season and still struggle to put a decent team together. Motivation is also gone as they cant get relegatet. Cant see past an awaywin here

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Can't agree with you on Herfolge mate! AGF will hammer them I think, and in the same way LyngBy will destroy Fremad Amager ever by more then 2 goals margin! I think the best bet is to take 2.5+ goals in both matches! GL!

Back after a very tough last weekend. And yes Galea, you were rigth i was not away with the kids. Lots of alcohol, big Cuban cigars and 2 strippers:clap At first glance i like Frem, Herfølge and Silkeborg 2. Will have to do my research first offcause. Most likely it will be on the asian handicap if i take any.

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Well, Agf is missing a couple of important players tomorrow. I agree they are favorites, but nowhere is big. I took the +1.25 line yesterday @ 1.80. Great value imo. Herfølge are no mugs, they have some very good players and they have played some decent football lately. Agf are under alot of presure, Herfølge have none presure.

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April

Well' date=' Agf is missing a couple of important players tomorrow. I agree they are favorites, but nowhere is big. I took the +1.25 line yesterday @ 1.80. Great value imo. Herfølge are no mugs, they have some very good players and they have played some decent football lately. Agf are under alot of presure, Herfølge have none presure.[/quote'] I agree with Rumlesen here.. With both Gjessing and Arnason suspended its going to be no walk-over for AGF. Herfølge is playing some Hawaii ball at the moment, and wont be scared of AGF, so another nice bet on this game is the Over 3 at 1.85 I think. AGF have scored atleast 1 goal in all of their home games, and Herfølge scored atleast 1 goal in 9 of their 10 away games, so not that far to over 3 if they can keep that up ;)

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Vi could very well see some goals in this game Dominator. AGF-Herfølge(+1.25) Awaywin 1.80 Pinnacle Stake 5/10 As said earlier, Agf are way to big favorites here. They have 3 regulars out for today, 2 of them are suspended after red cards last weekend. They are under tremendus presure, as everybody expect them to promote. The reverse fixture ended in a 5-0 win to Herfølge. Herfølge are building up a new team. They have a nice mix of youth and experinced players. They can play without presure and just enjoy a themselves. I dont see a hammering here.

Re: Danish lower leagues 28-30 April Kolding-FCK double 2.10 Scandicbookmakers Stake 5/10 Not much rocket sience here. Class difference should prevail here. Why should Silkeborg suddenly get something against the best team in Scandinavia when they have failed to beat any at home this season. On paper Kolding are head and shoulders above Fremad. Both need points, Kolding to hang on in the top flight, Fremad to avoid relegation. Homewin for me