Danish Sasliga 28/29 April

OB Odense v FC Midtjylland (16:00 BST)2.373.553.05104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 29 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AaB Aalborg v Vejle (14:00 BST)1.404.559.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
AC Horsens v FC Nordsjaelland (14:00 BST)2.983.252.60103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Randers v Viborg (14:00 BST)2.233.403.75101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Silkeborg v Copenhagen (14:00 BST)8.504.201.44105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Brøndby v Esbjerg (17:00 BST)1.564.207.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Danish Sasliga 28/29 April

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AC Horsens - FC Nordsjælland
Selection FCN
Strength 10/10
Date 29/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.60 (Back)
Reasoning FC Nordsjælland are after the medals, after winning 2-1 at home against OB last week. They've been playing positive offensive football lately and are looking very strong, also against opponents as FCK and FCM. FCN will be missing Simon Richter, Anders Alding, Jonathan Richter, Jukka Santala, Martin Bernburg, Kenni Olsen, Søren Christensen og Morten Karlsen. For the sunday match, but they keep on missing people and still perform well, which is very impressive. AC Horsens are well out of the relegation danger and do not actually have anything to play for. But this is not Italy and the teams fight to the very last day anyway. AC Horsens will be missing Rasmus Marvits, Allan Søgaard, Lars Jensen og Rawez Lawan. Kasper Klausen og Gilberto Macena (doubtful). As we see they will be missing Lawan, who played very well last week and Macena, their most profilid player, is doubtful. On top of that they are missing important center defender Marvits. Ladbrokes are a bit above the other bookies with their 2.6, which I'd happily take. I give FCN at least 42 % chance of winning, giving a betvalue of 109,20%

EventBröndby - Esbjerg
SelectionBröndby (-1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date29/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.98 (Back)
ReasoningBröndby the great mystery...I've given up hope of them winning away now, but at home they are very reliable and powerful. I'm hoping for them to bounce back from the embarrasing result away to Vejle in a great way. Esbjerg have poor form and nothing to play for, I hope Bröndby take this opportunity to make the fans a bit happier.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Silkeborg - FCK
Selection FCK
Strength 10/10
Date 29/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 1.44 (Back)
Reasoning Silkeborg haven't won at home this season and today they are playing the strongest team in the league, FCK, who have won the last 6 matches and who haven't been beaten away in the season. Silkeborg will have Lüstü and Flinta back for today's match, but will be missing Mads Ibenfeldt, Anders Veller og Hördur Sveinsson. Silkeborg don't actually have anything to play for anymore, as they are near-definate to relegate this season. This did not stop them from beating Esbjerg last week, though. FCK are also pretty safe on the top and do not really "need" this victory. Silkeborg's coach Lundbye has said that FCK is probably the strongest team ever in the Danish league. I rate this match like this: 7-18-75 giving a betvalue of 108,00% on FCK.

EventBröndby - Esbjerg
SelectionBröndby (-1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date29/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.98 (Back)
ReasoningBröndby the great mystery...I've given up hope of them winning away now' date=' but at home they are very reliable and powerful. I'm hoping for them to bounce back from the embarrasing result away to Vejle in a great way. Esbjerg have poor form and nothing to play for, I hope Bröndby take this opportunity to make the fans a bit happier.
yeah mate that last result to vejle was terrible and expensive