• 19:00 Mermaid RH Freeroll
    • 19:15 BetonBet (Prima) $250,000 Sat
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll
    • 20:10 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 Blue Square Classic Poker League
    • 20:15 Pokersatellites Daily Dollar Freeroll
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th April** looks like i cant play the focus game tonight:unsure

Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...
[betOnBet] Hello, and welcome to BetOnBet! My name is Terje, is there anything I can do to help you...? (I understand English, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish by the way)('not that it matters -you wont be playing') [daveygh] i cant seem to deposit into my account [betOnBet] You have to send us a copy of your id and a householdbill please [daveygh] how? [betOnBet] to [email protected] [daveygh] what id is acceptable [betOnBet] passport or driving lisence [daveygh] but i have no scanner [betOnBet] Any friends may help you? [daveygh] not local no [betOnBet] Your account will not be reopened until we receive the required info. You also have to change your ip address to a non US [daveygh] i am in the uk so my ip address should be non us [betOnBet] Well it is not, please contact your internet provider [daveygh] ok not to worry i'll put my money on another poker site [betOnBet] Ok, good luck anyway:) :wall

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th April**

Is your internet provide AOL ? Saw tealuc having same problem. Heniek31 has also had this and she was using AOL
I havent grown breasts yet :lol. Yep, I cant do nothing. Spent 3hrs between CS of BoB and AOL and nada :puke. Can I play focus game from different Prima site?

I havent grown breasts yet :lol. Yep, I cant do nothing. Spent 3hrs between CS of BoB and AOL and nada :puke. Can I play focus game from different Prima site?
I always thought you were a lady :$ , maybe its your avatar that made me think that way. :spank

yes you can mate:ok
I know I can, but was asking da boss if its allowed as its specifically says BoB ;).
I always thought you were a lady :$ ' date=' maybe its your avatar that made me think that way. :spank[/quote'] You are not the first one mate :ok.

yep $10 rebuy......:eek
Ah well, re-buys are not for me! :cryCertainly not at $10 a throw! :\ I'll have to re-install Paradise again and play in that damn league once again! :lol (didn't let me in on Tuesday until after game had finished so I thought that was the end of that site) Good luck all. :ok TQM

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th April** Ooops - sorry for late notice - Rebuys cannot be Focus games - so the focus game tonight is cancelled!!! If you see anyone in the lobby from PL - please let them nknow - I know I haven't given much notice - sorry!!!

Ooops - sorry for late notice - Rebuys cannot be Focus games - so the focus game tonight is cancelled!!! If you see anyone in the lobby from PL - please let them nknow - I know I haven't given much notice - sorry!!!
oooops just seen this:spank sh*t i hate rebuys anyway

Ooops - sorry for late notice - Rebuys cannot be Focus games - so the focus game tonight is cancelled!!! If you see anyone in the lobby from PL - please let them nknow - I know I haven't given much notice - sorry!!!
too late for me davey and hen,to be honest very few did rebuy,think a few added on at break.9th for me(4 seats to final):cry

Guest poker head

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th April** I came first in the sporting odds safety net free roll :) finished it off with 2 king flushes in a row. I was down to 10,000 chips when there was only me and 2 players left and i made a come back an won