Turkish Cup April 25-26

Wednesday 25 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Erciyesspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST)3.353.652.30101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOdd or Even Total GoalsOver/UnderTotal Goals
Thursday 26 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Fenerbahçe v Besiktas (18:00 BST)2.083.404.30101%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkish Cup April 25-26

EventErciyesspor - Trabzonsopr
SelectionErciyesspor +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/Pricecanbet @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningNot much changed after the first leg which Kayseri Erciyesspor won 0-1 away. Trabzonspor has showed solid performances against two out of form teams which probably raised their morale because they scored lots of goals in both and Yattara really started to get back in shape. Erciyesspor is really scared of relegation right now and they are closer to relegate right now after two failures. They'll probably try to reach the finals at least to show something good to their fans. Last time they played here was not long ago and Trabzonspor won the match by a single goal. After that the cup match was played and Erciyesspor really seemed to have studied their rivals well so they won the match 1-0 by a great counter-attack goal. I think Trabzonspor will have too much pressure today and I think the stadium will be full so they are not gonna have the help of the ref. against hard tackling erciyesspor defense. Kayseri not to lose is what I think. GL

EventErciyesspor v Trabzonspor
SelectionTrabzonspor (-0.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength7/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceVC Bet @ 2.02 (Back)
ReasoningFrom an outsider's point if view it looks like Trabzonspor should be the better team and that Erciyesspor maybe will have ther minds somewhere else, upcoming important leauge matchs imo. The form looks to be on Trabzonspor's side also, and I guess they will try to take this chance of winning something this season.

EventFenerbahce - Besiktas
SelectionFenerbahce -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date26/04/2007
Bookmaker/Pricecanbet @ 2.03 (Back)
ReasoningA great derby which will decide Erciyesspor's rival in the cup final. If we were to bet depending only on statistics, we would have to bet on Besiktas because they have not lost a single match in Fener stadium for 6 years now. Even in their worst moments (midfielder Pancu being the keeper) , they got out of there with points. But I don't believe in statistics for this match. First of all this is not a who will qualify bet, I really don't know who will qualify because Besiktas got a great result at home (1-0). It's the 100th year for Fenerbahce and I have friends about my age (22) who never saw fenerbahce win the FA cup. Some of the players in Fenerbahce was not born at the last time fener won the cup (no kidding). So you should understand the motivation to win it in their 100th year celebrations. Besiktas will depend on their solid defense with defensive minded coach tigana and fenerbahce's curse since it will put a lot of pressure in both fener players and fans. My prediction of the match is fenerbahce will attack from the very start and besiktas will defend it well for a while trying counter attacks, but in the end they won't stand it. If besiktas score the first goal, they will probably qualify but fener still can win. the curse should end tonight.GL

Re: Turkish Cup April 25-26 Fenerbahçe v Beşiktaş When these 2 teams meet I really dont care about the squads, tactics or the name of the players and trainers. Because, in Turkey nothing matters, when big teams meet. So, for me really it doesnt matter who is injured or who comes back from suspension etc... Fenerbahçe lost the first game 1-0 away from home and now they must win at least 1-0 to take the game to the extra time or 2 goal margin win to take the ticket to the finals. Since, it is %100 clear that there wont be anything fishy in this game, we can focus the game with clear minds and when I do so, even the statiscis of 6 six years show that Beşiktaş never lost in lst 6 years I can noly see one winner. Please do not stick to the statistics. Just 2 days ago there was a game between Macclesfield vs B.Rovers and statistics showed us that Macclesfield never lost to B.Rovers in last 10 games and won the last 5 home games. And that game was important forMacclesfield as well as B.Rovers but home team lost. So, where Fener is ina must win situation and where both teams already guaranteed the ticket to Europe next season (Most probably C.League but not sure yet), the team that has the home advantage and the team that is in a must win situation will be my choice, especially with the fair odds I found. Beşiktaş may lose 2-1 or 3-2 and they still have the ticket for the final. Beşiktaş may even lose the 90 minutes 1-0 and still have chance for the ticket to the final of the Turkish Cup, but, since this is a bet for 90 minutes, my bet, which I feel and beleive is ; Fenerbahçe @2.10 - Interwetten

Re: Turkish Cup April 25-26 i strongly believe that this game will be under 2.5 because beşiktaş has strong defence line and all of theese players playing for national team.also only thing which tigana thinks is deffencive playing. esspecially at the big match. on the other hand fener has many talenyed players in offence.but their performance not enough for supporters and critisising by all the fener's journalist.besides fener knows that if beşiktaş scores it will be difficult to score 3 goals so fener tries to find first goal then plays calmly end of the game.