VirginPoker STT Challenge to WSOP

GaF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VirginPoker STT Challenge to WSOP Holla at ya boy.

Hi Dale, You came out on top in Week 5 of the STT Challenge so will be in the 5 seater final tomorrow night, with 2 WSOP side event packages available. For more information on this promotion please see - http://www.virgingames.com/poker/HotTournamentsDetails.aspx?ShowTnmtDetails=Tnmt04 Congratulations and good to see you on the Virgin tables. Joe

Re: VirginPoker STT Challenge to WSOP Very nice Dale :ok That's 3 PL'rs in a 5 seat STT for 2 Vegas packages :loon

route_three.gif The fifth and final week of the STT Challenge was a cake walk for DaleRocks with a massive 442 points accumulated.

WSOP%20STT%205.bmp

DaleRoccks joins =Riorodent, Belgareth, Xtrmntr2 and Adelita in Wednesday evenings WSOP Final in which there are TWO $4000 WSOP side event packages up for grabs! Best of luck to all,

Guest gazza271

Re: VirginPoker STT Challenge to WSOP Hoo Yah :loon Nice one mate :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: VirginPoker STT Challenge to WSOP honestly my balls grew by about a centemeter every time I shoved, i'm about to shove them in a wheelbarrow and go down the street to get myself a KFC to celebrate my $4K day =) after winning $1K in a freeroll on sunday I'm starting to wonder if I even need a bankroll anymore, maybe I'll spend it all at the Spearmint Rhino next month ;-) Holla at ya boy.