new boss software

devil tish

just logged into boss, it did a download and got the latest software offering. there are now stats, a bit like prima rooms, and a different beep when its your turn. plus percentages to win and a slower draw when 2 ppl all in. 1st game on and my jj all in pre-flop to a raise was cracked by 56o!:\ see no change there then! all in all, i approve i think, still fast gameplay with no silly people sitting down graphics..:clap dt

Re: new boss software

I'm not getting it when all in :unsure I have the stats tab ...... but it doesn't seem to be in there......
You're on a cash game table aren't you? Hence the showdown isn't until after all community cards are dealt, as opposed to a tournament where cards are turned over immediately?

Re: new boss software

GaF' date=' it just worked fine for me in the focus game. I liked the bit where I was 100% after the river :)[/quote'] Me too :ok Was testing it on the play money tables earlier ..... maybe just there it doesn't work.....

Re: new boss software I like this upgrade. What are the Frequent Player Points that are showing next to your balance? I love the percentages and the new colouring of the player next to act. Also the more accurate level change clock is an improvement rather than the annoying "