Tuesday 24th - E/w Fancies

SILENT STREET 5.25 Southwell. ( F/cast 12/1 ) Not an obvious choice, but looking deeper into things he'd be very unexposed and wouldn't have to find much to go well in context with this race. Didn't show too much in his first 3 starts, but improved when last seen of which the bare form would give him claims in context with this race. Goes up 4f in trip today which can go either way, but if staying the trip ( which I think he will ) then he'd be open to any amount of improvement. A negative to most would be the fact he hasn't been seen for 580 days, but maybe today will be the best time to catch him, with being a fresh horse. I'm aware it all could go the other way and he can flop, but at the prices ( currently 13.5 Betfair ) and with this not being the strongest race ever run, I'm willing to take the chance. Good luck one and all.

Re: Tuesday 24th - E/w Fancies

Sport Horse Racing
Event 6.05 Bath
Selection Ellablue (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 24/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 9.00 (Back)
Reasoning Good effort back on turf when going close on handicap bow last time. Coul appreciate this drop back to the minimum. Form 4,3,2,2. Should be thereabout today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.