Romania Liga 1- 24.04-26.04

Re: Romania Liga 1- 24.04-26.04 Politehnica Iaşi - FC Argeş pick ARGES DNB 2.37@bet365 5/10 Just one game for today,especialy for the guests who are still have some chances to avoid relegation. The home team is in a better position and dont have some menace to relegate this season. Some facts about the game: Iasi played Saturday against Steaua and they had just 2 days for recovering.The coach of Iasi,acused the federation that are making an abuse puting today this game. Arges had had just a few hours more for resting, so they could be more fresh. -Arges will play with the same team but Cruceru and Năstăsie could enter in this game , they are good players and important for the team. -Two most important players are missing for the home team: GK-Branet and the goalscorer-Balba(excelent player)-are both suspendated. Cristian Silvăşan and Clement Pălimaru are back for the home team. -Politehnica Iaşi will celebrate , 3 days after the game with FC Argeş, 52 yeras from the fundation of the club. Stadium: „Emil Alexandrescu”. Probable teams: POLI IAŞI: Marc – Ad. Toma, R. Ciobanu, Onuţ, Bernard – Buta, Ad. Ilie, Tincu, Sfârlea – Cernoch, Pălimaru. Coach: Ionuţ Popa FC ARGEŞ: Hotoboc – M. Stan, Miloşevic, Chiţa, Poenaru – Ad. Ionescu, Schumacher, Tameş – Prepeliţă, C. Tănasă, Bălţoi. Coach: Dorinel Munteanu I belive FC Arges will be strong motivated and they will try a win but if not , they willl be satisfated with a draw. GL!

Re: Romania Liga 1- 24.04-26.04 Not much time to write but i was waiting for the AH to appear and here are my bets: ALL 5/10 and all bet365 1. Ceahlaul 0, -0.5 @ 1.975 Universitat Craiova 2. Gloria Bistrita 0, +0.5 @ 1.925 Rapid Bucuresti 3. National Bucuresti - Politehnica Timisoara under 1.5 @2.54 4. Otelul Galati - Vaslui over 2.25 @1.90 5. Unirea Urziceni -0.5 @ 1.925 UT Arad 6. Pandurii Tg Jiu - Jiul Petrosani under 2.25 @ 1.80 BOL

Re: Romania Liga 1- 24.04-26.04

SportFootball (Romania)
EventOtelul Galati x Vaslui
SelectionOtelul Galati
Strength10/10
Date25/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningThis game will only be played to fulfill the table of the championship, since both teams are distant in such a way of the Cluj how much of the National Bucharest, the Otelul will have a good advantage for playing in its house, where it has a good performance, being successful 9 of games 13 that it disputed, and mine it bets is in them

Re: Romania Liga 1- 24.04-26.04 Ceahlăul - Universitatea Craiova pick Ceahlaul 2.20@bet365 This is one of the most important games for both teams in the battle for escape from relegation. Both teams are playing poor football and this game hasnt a sure favourite but IMO there are some facts who makes me putting my money on the home side: -Ceahlaul has as advantage the home groud and they the acces is free for this event -Ceahlaul had and maybe has some infuence on the refrees especialy at home games -They will do everything to win this crucial games, because who will lose will take an serious option to leave Liga 1 -Craiova has good potential especialy with their talentated youngsters,but there are some changes, on the bench important players are just reserves for this game:Saceanu (susp.), Njock, Wobay(the most expensive players)also Velcovici and Dina, -The new coach Cioroianu is not as qualified as the last, Stefan Stoica , who trained well the team,will try to play 3-4-3 who is very risky especialy in this game -The odds are droping on X2 but this fact cant change my opinion about this game and for me odds around 2.20 for home win are good enough -Ceahlaul is making his points especialy at home, also Craiova has no win in last 10 games -Ceahlaul will miss Gk-Multescu, Doicaru and Murgan All in all i belive that Ceahlaul will win by a goal diference 1-0 or 2-1. GL!