NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Bozz mate,my mate from Italy usually sends me his picks and reasons every sat night,if you want i'll post them here at about 10pm tonite if you want? Makdaddysports bet bro,chewing your nails on the Bulls right now aye,they just took the lead in the 4th,I'm happy enough with the total going over in the Nets and looking likely to go over in the Bulls match.Fingers crossed for the last 7 mins!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Bozz mate,heres one to look at,Man u/Everton over 2.5 @$2.05,Man U are resting Ferdinand,Silvestre,Vidic and Neville. Everton have been good at home and should grab one goal against a weaker Man U defence.But Man U who have been dominant on the road all year should score 2 to win,Handi cap draw maybe? But over 2,5 looks very nice at double your money.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Bulls 104 Heat 96,yee-haa!!! We are in thew money,Mak daddy,a great start to the day. 5k on Bulls with the 5 @ 1.95:Winner,winner chicken dinner 1k on Bulls to win at 3.20:Winner,winner Chicken Dinner. Both totals passed in the Nets and Bulls:500 multi1645:Winner,Winner Chicken Dinner. Two of me 3 main bets this weekend are in,Storm -.2.0,5k to cover the 2.0 at $1.95 and Bulls with the start 5k at $1.95 Fantastic.I hope others are having a good betting weekend. Only one big bet left,Manly to cover the 2 points,fingers crossed. Pete bro,I hope you made some money.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Bozz mate,my mate from Italy usually sends me his picks and reasons every sat night,if you want i'll post them here at about 10pm tonite if you want? Makdaddysports bet bro,chewing your nails on the Bulls right now aye,they just took the lead in the 4th,I'm happy enough with the total going over in the Nets and looking likely to go over in the Bulls match.Fingers crossed for the last 7 mins!
Thanks bro if you dont mind, i already have some picks in mind but would love to see what others pick & the reasoning.

Thanks bro if you dont mind' date=' i already have some picks in mind but would love to see what others pick & the reasoning.[/quote'] Not a worry mate,I'll put them up at about 10:10pm. Sweet Bro.:ok

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Looking forward to seeing your European Football picks Jumbo. It's getting to that stage of the season where I think a few more dogs are going to start winning and that's where my system is set-up to profit. Tonight I'll probably be on: Torino (vs AC Milan), Hibernian (vs Rangers), Portsmouth (vs Liverpool), Boavista (vs Porto). Considering a play on Hamburg too. On the NRL I think I will take Manly on the head to head. -2.5 should be safe be this fixture being close in recent years I'm happy to take lower odds for the win. I'll most likely make an additional play on Manly 1-12 to compliment the main bet.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) It ain't so much about having balls mate,it's more about just doing your research well to maximise your chances of winning,but I can tell you from personal experience,every bet no matter how big or small is the same feeling after a while,there is no difference at all mate. I get sweaty palms and look through my fingers like everyone else.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) M8 after the week ive had i needed something gifted like that... tho must say after being down by 13 @ 1 point i had some minor concerns they couldn't make up 4 the str8 win but hey.... i know nothing.... mine not so profitable but its all relative and w 1/3 of my bet on the sr8 win I'm extreemely happy.... Jumbo perhaps a suggestion for which will be my primary bet of the night is Fiorentina win @ home in serie A up against Chievo looks an absolute banker @ 1.55... but I'll be posting greater explination in Serie A thread l8r.... nice win.... did you end up staying away Funkthis or placing something??? Only 1 thing left 2 do...:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Thanks for the back up jumbo :ok and you seem to be on a nice little streak yourself :clap I really think Manly are specials tonight at the -2.5 (2.05). Will play a small one on the 13+ but can't see the Cowboys turning it around against a team who have shown they are consistently a very good side this year.

M8 after the week ive had i needed something gifted like that... tho must say after being down by 13 @ 1 point i had some minor concerns they couldn't make up 4 the str8 win but hey.... i know nothing.... mine not so profitable but its all relative and w 1/3 of my bet on the sr8 win I'm extreemely happy.... Jumbo perhaps a suggestion for which will be my primary bet of the night is Fiorentina win @ home in serie A up against Chievo looks an absolute banker @ 1.55... but I'll be posting greater explination in Serie A thread l8r.... nice win.... did you end up staying away Funkthis or placing something??? Only 1 thing left 2 do...:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
I ended up staying away.....:wall Now my Mav's/GSW bet looks like it's up the crapper they are getting owned by GSW in the 2nd quarter oh well, I've got big stakes on the manly h2h

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Sweet as brothers,A good start. Sweet as BlackCrow,like i said I like your tips,very well put together,nice work. I'll post some looks at the Serie A and Premiership later tonight,but I tend to keep away from the Football tipping threads as to be hoinest Football is not my strong suit,I just like it.However some of the tipsters on it are assholes to say the least.I have'nt been to the tread here,so I don't know about these guys. Being on a european tipping site tho has introduced me to some great Euro Football tipsters and they are more than willing to share.especially if they know you can pay them back in kind with decent tips of your own. I'll post some of my friends looks later tonight.

I'm sitting out the panthers game with Carney out
As it's the early match,i'll still take the Panthers 1-12 for some fun,but I know what you mean bro.Major changes in personal,very iffy. Manly -2.0 is the solid look,1-12 looks good to.:ok

I'm sitting out the panthers game with Carney out
That sounds like a very good idea to me. I'll do the same but will probably stick with a daft Tongue tryscorer bet. Think I'll actually take Manly -2.5 too. Not because it's tipped here on the forums but because if I take a Manly 1-12 bet too then that'll cover the close manly win. So for me it's Manly -2.5 @ 2.05 Manly 1-12 @ 3.20

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Cowboys vs Manly 5pts Manly -2.0 @1.87 Sportingbet 3pts Manly 1-12 @ 3.40 Sportingbet 2.5pts Cowboys 1-12 @ 3.65 Sportingbet 0.2pts Draw @23.00 Sportingbet I believe Manly are the better team on current form,and the loss of a few key players in the cowboys outfit gives a bigger edge to manly.. however i do believe cowboys have the potential to be top 4 finishers and on their night they can beat anyone.. hence ive taken manly -2.0 and the 1-12 line on both because i think it will be tight and that was my first instinct when i saw the game

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Yes this is still the NRL forum,but i've found some value here,Sorry guys for doing this now,but it's now or never for these ones,for those intrested get in quick... Chelsea vs Bolton Chelsea need to win after their lacklustre draw last week and after doing some looking theres reasons for taking this now. Chelsea get back Essien but are withiout Ballack,no big loss there he's been crap,however Bolton are without Diouff,Nolan,Ben Haim,Faye,Hunt and Gianokopulas. Most bookmakers have Chelsea -1 at $2,i'd say get on that quick. Portsmouth vs Liverpool Another decent outsiders bet here.. Liv are without Gerrad,Caragher,Alonso,Agger and Reina and quite possibly Kuyt. Pompey are just outside European Cup qualification and will try hard for the points here,they have a full squad to choose from and will know this is their chance to get 3 points as they have matches to come against Man U and Chelsea. Pompey +1 or Pompey win. Serie A later.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Definitely agree with Pompey here Jumbo, as I posted earlier they'll be one of my underdog plays of the weekend. I hope you're reading this Cool :) As for the bit about this being the NRL forum, my take on it is this: This thread is for discussing NRL and NRL bets this weekend and this should always be the case. However, until this other discussion interferes with the discussion of NRL betting then I really can't see the problem.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Yeah Crouch mate,thats what I think to,we are taking care of the NRL and no one seems to mind so the more the merrier as far as i'm concerned. Yeah.after looking around Pompey look very good,I did notice your comment on them and someone else made a comment as well,so I thought i better have a look at why everyone was so keen on them and I gotta say you were right to look at them,Good Stuff.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Well done to those on the Storm last night, and those on the Tigers (not all that many I suspect);) For tonight's first match between the Panthers and Canberra, just an interest bet of Wesser First Tryscorer and Last Tryscorer, both at 11's with Sportingbet. I live about 15 mins away from Penrith (CUA) Stadium, and the rain stopped around 2pm (Sydney Time), it had been raining since early yesterday evening, but the sun is out now, so things should have had a chance to dry out. It is very hard to look past the unbeaten Sea Eagles in the 2nd match of the night. As CP (I think it was him) said earlier, matches in the past between these two teams have been very close, with 7 out of their last 8 games against each other being won by a margin of less than 12 points. So my only bet for the match is- Manly -2.0 at 1.91 (Sportingbet) Once again, Good luck everyone for tonight's matches.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Well done to those on the Storm last night, and those on the Tigers (not all that many I suspect);) For tonight's first match between the Panthers and Canberra, just an interest bet of Wesser First Tryscorer and Last Tryscorer, both at 11's with Sportingbet. I live about 15 mins away from Penrith (CUA) Stadium, and the rain stopped around 2pm (Sydney Time), it had been raining since early yesterday evening, but the sun is out now, so things should have had a chance to dry out. It is very hard to look past the unbeaten Sea Eagles in the 2nd match of the night. As CP (I think it was him) said earlier, matches in the past between these two teams have been very close, with 7 out of their last 8 games against each other being won by a margin of less than 12 points. So my only bet for the match is- Manly -2.0 at 1.91 (Sportingbet) Once again, Good luck everyone for tonight's matches.