BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, I will not be participating in this league

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Am having same probs as everyone else trying to deposit via visa debit card - high risk transaction. However had online chat with support last night and it then went through. Then have arrived home to an email tonight saying I need to send copies of card and passport etc in order to activate my account. Have just scanned and replied stressing the urgency and will see what happens. However, just tried to register for any tourney and it worked fine. So hoping I will be able to reg anyway. Who knows what's going on with them. If it wasn't for the superb added value of this league I would be ditching this site immediately. Will reserve judgement til later...... If I'm in, it's my regular prima name.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Sorry ShazeR, you have joined PL after the deadline for entering this tournament. Please stick around, join in a bit and we'll be happy to welcome you in our future games :ok

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added GaF - sorry to p*ss you about - but I'll not be playing in this series, I can't find a way to deposit the money - never mind get my card refused.:wall :wall I click on Bank and there are no further options maybe its because of aol ?:eyes I would only use the site probably for the League series,and with shift working I'll never be able to play all of them anyway - so I can't see the point of going through all the red tape,and hassle just so they can have the priviliege of having my money !! Why can't life be simple ?:unsure

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added I've not had any problems setting up an account and i'm on AOL. Started 10 mins ago,no probs registering,no problems with me netteller,no probs transfering, registered and ready to go. Only suggestion i can think of for depositing is open your microsoft internet explorer and try through there thats the only way I can deposit in Betway and there wierd feckers at the best of times.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

there is an awful lot of unknown names registered:loon :loon
Apart from WinningTiger, I either recognized them or found they were genuine PLers by doing a search for the name on PL. Who is the mysterious tiger?

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

Apart from WinningTiger, I either recognized them or found they were genuine PLers by doing a search for the name on PL.
arhhh, but you have been around for 10,000 yrs longer than me so would know everyone:tongue2 :tongue2

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added For those who can't register who are on AOL there was a way from Betfair on how to make it so your not american. Found it and this is it. Why, when registering, do I get a message saying that I am in the USA and cannot register? For legal reasons, Betfair do not accept members from the USA. Occasionally however some users trying to register on AOL may find themselves blocked although they are not in the US. You may be able to overcome any problems by following these instructions: - Right-click on AOL logo - Click on System Information (may take a short while) - Click on Utilities - Delete Current Cache Code - Clear Browser Cache - Click Restore - Restart your PC If this still does not work, please contact the Helpdesk and we will happily open an account on your behalf.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Cheers Sharpe - will hopefully sort some out :ok I THINK I may know who Winning Tiger is .... so go easy on him tonight people ;) I wont know for sure until tomorrow though.....

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Thanks for getting on to them Gaf, it seems to have done the trick. Logged in and was able to access the bank page, deposited via Neteller and then transferred the money to Poker. They have still not replied to any of my emails but it does not matter now as I am in.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added There have been two players tonight expressing a wish to have Subs play for them - one in this thread and one PM. First off, can I say, there is no question at all about the character, integrity or honesty of these two members - they did it in an open and honest way and made no attempt to hide it. Our (PL) view is however that we do not want subs participating for people in this tournament - this is an individual, not a team event and should be treated as such. If there are games you cannot make, then I am sorry, but you have to miss out (or enter as a sit out if you feel that is worth your $2!!) - that is why only 4 from 6 games count. It's not easy to enforce - we have to rely on your PL Spirit and sense of fair play - please respect that!!! This is not just for this tournament, but for all PL events.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Had a bit of a struggle to deposit earlier but that may be down to my bank. As a last resort I used Moneybookers who wont normally let me deposit to any gambling sites. But for the first time ever I had no probs :ok Dont know if that may help anyone???