1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, I will not be participating in this league

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

Looks like a good one. I'm just trying BetonBet ... it seems to think I';m American and won't let me deposit ... I'm in touch with support ... hopefully it will all be sorted by time of first game. [later] looks like it was because I come in through AOL - anyways it's fixed now, so I will be there!
Having real probs with this one for same reason however after 3hrs talking to live support from bob and aol got a mega long winded e-mail on closing every concievable file uninstalling allsorts of crap and re-installing. love poker but F*****G hate computers any short cuts or tips would be appreciated.:wall :wall

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Very nice offer by PL! Thanks guys! One question, I've never deposited money before in my life but would like to participate with these tourneys! Do I have to wire $13,20 from my bank account to my poker account? Is that the total amount of money necessary to play all the rounds?

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Yep - $13.20 is the exact amount that should get you into all of these .... usually most sites insist on a minimum deposit greater than that though, so you probably cannot deposit that.... (I dont know what the minimum deposit on BetonBet is....)

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Well that was great fun playing games on the site :eyes. Played for the last 2 days. Today I found no money in my poker. Go to cashier and pop up says: "Fook off your an American". Found my dosh in sports, yet Im not allowed to make any transactions. not even wthdraw. And all because Im on AOL :@. I have 40 other poker sites and many American based having no problem with it. Oh well, good luck all playing. Have fun :ok.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Its not very often that i can make these leagues,but with a bit of luck i should be able to make at least 5 :nana Thank you to everybody concerned who has made this happen :ok Username on this is mastermind66.

Im in. Just done a bank transfer' date=' hope it gets in my account before Monday.[/quote'] I'm having some problems making a bank transfer. I can't seem to find the right bank number. There are est. 7 banks listed but when I grab the banknumber of the first two banks (England and Germany) and want to send the transaction, my bank says that it doesn't recognize the banknumber. Do you have to do something special if you want to send it from a Dutch bankaccount to a German or English one?

I'm having some problems making a bank transfer. I can't seem to find the right bank number. There are est. 7 banks listed but when I grab the banknumber of the first two banks (England and Germany) and want to send the transaction' date=' my bank says that it doesn't recognize the banknumber. Do you have to do something special if you want to send it from a Dutch bankaccount to a German or English one?[/quote'] I can't comment on how banks work in Holland, but I would guess similar to banks here in the UK. (I used to work in one) Transferring money (free) is usually only possible if both senders and recipients bank accounts are based in the same country. Transferring money when the recipients bank accounts are in a different country, involve fees, and quite heavy ones too. I don't know what options they provide but Neteller or similar, may be better options. I believe you can transfer money via bank transfer, but as with all things these days, transferring money by a bankcard is the quickest.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Hmmz. So bank transfer isn't possible for me. The only other program I use is PayPal but there isn't a PayPal deposit option @ BetOnBet. Only other possibility is Neteller for me but I have a bad experience with Neteller (had €50 on my Neteller account but one day my account was suddenly blocked and no way to get my money back, not even by calling them). I guess there isn't another way for me to join this tourney?

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added well unless you can perform a miracle gaf? it looks like i aint gonna make this,how the hell do i get a non us ip address?bloody ridiculous,i dont have this problem with any other site and i have about 60 loaded up now:loon (jeez,i didnt know i had that many)...:dude :dude

I guess there isn't another way for me to join this tourney?
I dont know anything about them, but the site says that they accept MoneyBookers and Firepay too. They also appear to accept Visa and Mastercard direct..... seems like dozens (almost :tongue2) of deposit methods to me!!

Anyone having problems because they are on AOL - send me your name and username and we should be able to get you sorted :ok (don't leave it till Monday night please!!!!)
Cheers Gaf for sorting this out:clap :clap Had probs before with aol and the sight usually lets me deposit after quick chat to an operator but they were adament that aol had to sort it out. anyhow thanks again m8:ok

I dont know anything about them' date=' but the site says that they accept MoneyBookers and Firepay too. They also appear to accept Visa and Mastercard direct..... seems like dozens (almost :tongue2) of deposit methods to me!![/quote'] MoneyBookers don't allow Dutch Banks to be added to can't put any money on that site. Never heard of Firepay but I guess it's too late to put money on that and wire it to BetOnBet. Also I don't have a creditcard....

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added I tried to make a deposit today but when I clicked on 'Bank' a sign came up saying page not found. Spoke to support and they said it was because my account had not been verified and to send them a copy of a utility bill and my driving licence. Had to load my scanner onto my new computer, took half an hour to find the CD that came with it, thought i'd have to use my old computer. Managed to sort it out and send the documents, am now waiting to hear back from them. I suppose it is better to have everything sorted before making a deposit as it would annoy me to deposit and win money and then not be able to withdraw it.

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Not to happy with their support! Heard nothing over the last 48 hours from them, still cannot access the bank page to deposit. Tried to speak to support again but sign says no one there and to send an email. Did so 2 hours ago and still nothing, doubt if I will be able to make it tonight.

I tried to make a deposit today but when I clicked on 'Bank' a sign came up saying page not found. Spoke to support and they said it was because my account had not been verified and to send them a copy of a utility bill and my driving licence. Had to load my scanner onto my new computer, took half an hour to find the CD that came with it, thought i'd have to use my old computer. Managed to sort it out and send the documents, am now waiting to hear back from them. I suppose it is better to have everything sorted before making a deposit as it would annoy me to deposit and win money and then not be able to withdraw it.
The same thing has been happening to me!:@ I've finally got it sorted in so far as my account has been re-activated. (Why was it de-activated, I have no idea). However, i cannot use a credit card to deposit money, only a bank transfer. I have done this but it will not be there in time for tonight.:wall

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added I had trouble depsoiting with my visa debit card - they wouldn't allow me to deposit with it - after I had entered all my details - "for my own safety" ???? However had no problems with Neteller.

I had trouble depsoiting with my visa debit card - they wouldn't allow me to deposit with it - after I had entered all my details - "for my own safety" ???? However had no problems with Neteller.
My try with the visa card said sorry its a high risk card. Abbey Visa Debit.......seems like they only want you to deposit through a 3rd party:eyes neteller worked fine for me