BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

Guest gazza271

BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, I will not be participating in this league

Guest gazza271

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Another outstanding PL exclusive, they just keep coming and coming :ok :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

Another daft question I'm sure' date=' but what Network is BoB? Bonus Whores describes it as Prima but I've also read that it was part of the ongame network...or does Prima = Ongame?[/quote'] BetonBet WAS on the ongame but changed about 8 months ago to prima poker network

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Looks like a good one. I'm just trying BetonBet ... it seems to think I';m American and won't let me deposit ... I'm in touch with support ... hopefully it will all be sorted by time of first game. [later] looks like it was because I come in through AOL - anyways it's fixed now, so I will be there!

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added ive signed up to them they took my money no problem. now they want me to send id and recent bill , whats all that about never had to do that befor. im thick with a computer my passports run out and they wont give me a phone number to ring them, all bills in parteners name

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

ive signed up to them they took my money no problem. now they want me to send id and recent bill ' date=' whats all that about never had to do that befor. im thick with a computer my passports run out and they wont give me a phone number to ring them, all bills in parteners name[/quote'] Expired passport should be fine once you make sure to show your name/dob/passport number clearly on it. As for utility bill, I was in a similar situation with another site, I asked could i use a bank statement instead and they said no problem :ok