Heineken Cup Semi Finals

Leicester (-6) v Llanelli London Wasps (-9) v Northampton Looking at this I'd betempted to back against 2 teams I lost backign against last round (Llanelli and Northampton). I am convinced Wasps will beat Northampton who have fluked their way to the semis, with one eye on the league for them it could get messy. Llanelli I still think will be found out upfront at some stage and what better team to do that than Leicester who beat an Ospreys pack responsible for a 50-24 drubbing of Llanelli earlier this year. However both these games are semi finals and I'm not sure about caps especilly the Leicester game so the best way to do this is Leicester & Wasps @ 1.97 (Stan James)

Re: Heineken Cup Semi Finals Clermont v Dragons is the first challenge cup semi and Clermont are 14 point favourites. On pape they should beat that at home but you never know if these French teams are going to turn up. The weather should be good though and Clermont have plenty of tryscorers in their ranks but their record throughout the cup shows they are liable to conceeding points aswell, conceedign over 20 in most games bar 2 against Italian sides. Both teams covered in their QFs so overs looks possible Over 48.5pts @ 5/6 (Bet 365)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.