Minor leauges, Sweden, 21 - 22/4

Oxelösund - Boo FF Boo FF @ 2.50 (Nordicbet) Both these teams are newcomers, but from different div.4 leauges. Oxelösund won their leauge with a big margin, 53 points, 17-2-3, only one lost home match. Boo won their leauge, 61 points, 20-1-1. The reson I back Boo is that I rank Boo's win higher, I think that their 4th divison was stronger than Oxelösund's. Boo have the same line up as last season and are very confident that they can do good in div. 3, Oxelösund have not signed any new players that would make them a better team, so I hold boo as small favourites in this one, making 2.50 a very tasty price. 5/10 though, first round so anything can happen.

Re: Minor leauges, Sweden, 21 - 22/4 Väsby United - Västerås SK, Div. 1 norra, 22/4 Västerås SK @ 1.95 (Expekt) Väsby finnished at 14th place in Superettan last season, then they lost to Sirius in the qualifiers and now finds themselves in division 1 north. They have lost almost every player from the supperettan line up, and now have 20 new players, mostly young and unexperienced, and I don't think they will be one of the teams in the battle for a place in Superettan. Västerås finnished 3d in this leauge last season, and now they have a stronger team imo, one of the key players is Berhane, who might be a star in the future. Västerås have been very good during preseason, beat the Superettan team Enköping 2-1 for instance. Väsby, on the other hand, have not been good during preseason, they have lost to 3 different div 2 teams and also to two div.1 teams, not a surprise as it will take Väsby a while to be back on track again. Having said all this I think Västerås must be considered strong favourites to win here, and 1.95 looks good. Vallentuna BK - IK Brage, Div. 2 Norra Svealand 22/4 Vallentuna + 0.5 @ 1.72 (Unibet)

Brage finnished 2nd and Vallentuna 6th last season, but Brage have lost some important players before this one, Vallentuna with same line up. Brage's preseason have been pretty poor, they have lost to teams they really should beat, while Valentuna have been ok, except for an embarrasing result in the cup vs Runtuna, 0-3 and a loss to Akropolis, 3-6. I think Vallentuna are underrated now, Brage are not as strong as last season, and although they may become a top team, it will probably take a while. Vallentuna to get at least one point my bet. Vallentuna also pays over 3 for straight win, might be worth 2/10.