NRL: Round 6

Manly Sea Eagles vs. Gold Coast Titans<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Manly are top of the ladder, having won five in a row, they are still without playmaker Matt Orford though and they have to lose at some point. The Gold Coast have been incredibly under rated by the bookmakers so far this season, constantly being priced at $3-$4 on the money line despite being in 7th position with three wins out of six starts. I think Manly wins this game only about 70% of the time, leaving a nice overlay on backing the Titans to cause an upset.

Titans Money Line – Stake <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />
4/10 – Blue Square
@ $4.00

Paramatta Eels vs. Canterbury Bulldogs

The Bulldogs have a few players playing for Australia and New Zealand in the international match on Friday night, which I think is why the Bulldogs' odds have drifted out. However, these players should be able to back-up on Sunday and with their fitness and depth I don't see it being too much of a problem. It will be a close game, and I see the Bulldogs winning this about 55% of the time just because of their experience in winning tight ones. At $2.10 I see this as excellent value, barring any injuries to bulldogs players in the International on Friday night!

Bulldogs Money Line – Stake
3/10 – Blue Square
@ $2.10

North Queensland Cowboys vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs

The last two seasons when the Rabbitohs have traveled to play the Cowboys they have given them a run for their money. Last year, the Cowboys got up 16-14 and the year before South Sydney won 16-14. The Rabbitohs have improved out of sight this year, while the Cowboys have been their steady selves. Despite the past matches and the improvement of the Bunnies, I still think the Cowboys are favorites, however three to one? I don't think so. I expect it to be low scoring like the last few times they have played in Queensland and that will mean the Rabbitohs could quite easily pull an upset. A small stake on the Rabbitohs at these odds!

Rabbitohs Money Line – Stake
1/10 – Blue Square
@ $4.00

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.