Cheltenham 19/04

Re: Cheltenham 19/04 330 Cheltenham : Bens Turn (12/1) On paper a very competative race with many in winning form, problem for a lot of them though is that they are on career high handicap marks now and will need to improve again to win this, then we have a bunch at the bottom of the weights that look short of class for this type of race. This leaves me with finding one that may still be open to plenty of progress and is handily weighted, not at the end of a long season and finally has the conditions of the race to suit. Well Ben's Turn looks like the one for me, has won 5/8 races so is clearly useful, dropped 3lbs after last run in soft conditions and he much prefers the firmer ground, runs over a trip he has won at (3m1f was too far when beaten by Refinement) and comes back fresh after a break to wait for the right ground. Trainer thinks a lot of this horse from past comments so i expect this to put up a good show.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.