Montenegro, 18/04

Jedinstvo - Kom Home team in uptrend lately. They have been dead last but improved in last couple of games, managed not to loose with leader Buducnost twice, and beat high flying Mogren 1:0 at home. They rested 8 regulars in their clash with Zeta away which lost 5:1. But they did so to concentrate fully on this domestic game. Kom won 3 games in a row and now can relax, cause relegation battle is far behind them. They don't have some higher ambitions, so I see them surrending easily in Bijelo Polje to fired up hosts. These two teams already met once in Bijelo Polje this season, hosts won 1:0. Pick Jedinstvo -0.5AH, Pinnacle @1.98. 7/10. Buducnost - Grbalj Despite wining the derby with Zeta, Buducnost keep playing like they started after the winter break. No leader in the team, no confidence, no one to put the ball in the net. They managed to get third consecutive 0:0 away from home in last round. They even missed the penalty! At home they are somewhat better of course, but not always. Just remember their game prior to derby where they played 1:1 with Jedinstvo equalising in last minutes. Also winning with Mladost 4:3 with the same scenario. Their only comfortable win was with Kom 2:0, and beating Zeta in derby 1:0. Now they play with Grbalj, which already played once 0:0 with them in first part of the season when Buducnost played their domestic games on Mladost pitch. Grbalj is having great momentum, winning their last couple of games and scoring a lot. With such rival I can't see Buducnost winning with more then one goal, although I can't put my hand in fire for it. At home Buducnost is capable of playing better then away, but under current circumstances, this offer from Pinnacle is worth a shot. Grbalj +1.5AH, Pinnacle @2.00. Lowerish stakes..

Re: Montenegro, 18/04 Decic - Petrovac Home team last on the table with 21pts. They are struggling lately. Petrovac managed to win their last game finally and get away from teams fighting not to relegate. These two teams met few rounds before and Decic made a shocking result winning in Petrovac. I doubt they can repeat it again, Petrovac is better team and should seek for a revenge. Petrovac +0.5AH, Pinancle @1.91. Low stakes.