Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4

Saturday 21 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v FC Viikingit (14:00 BST)2.143.703.75101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
KooTeePee v HJK Helsinki (14:00 BST)5.003.601.90101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Vaasa v Tampere United (15:00 BST)4.503.751.88103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 22 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
TPS v IFK Mariehamm (16:00 BST)2.203.403.80102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Lahti v Jaro (16:30 BST)1.753.505.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Honka Espoo v MyPa (16:30 BST)2.303.303.10107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 23 April 2007
Haka v FC Inter (17:00 BST)1.953.504.33103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4 My picks for the first round are: VPS - Tampere Utd draw 3.65 @ 3Bwin VPS - Tampere Utd U2.5 1.90 @ Bet365 I expect a tight and lowscoring game, VPS basically have no strikers. Lahti - Jaro away 5.90 @ 3Bwin (not on offer anymore.) Ridiculusly high for being the opening round..

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4 Hi, Good luck with you bets jaroiten. I am not so sure Jaro will take Lahti but agree Lahti do often let down the expectations epseically early season. I have gone small on Lahti, Oulu and Tamu and bigger on HJK in Kotka. Just writing the previews but first round could bring some odds results of course. maybe a few draws also. TamU need late fitness on many players so waiting until tomorrow afternoon to post previews, at the moment TamU are without Kavén, Niemi, Wiss, Kuoppala and several others... :ok

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4 Agree on HJK, Galea. HJK @ 1.90 (skybet) HJK are imo a strong title candidate this season, and Kooteepe looks like they have another tough season in front of them, the line up looks weak and unexperienced. I'm not often confident about placing bets in the first round, but HJK must be worth a try at this price. I hope the field will be ok to play on, and that HJK can get a good start.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4 I'll also try this one: Oulu - 0.25 @ 1.84 Both teams are newcomers, Viikingit finnished at 1st and Oulu at 2nd in div.1 last season, both H2H's ended with at draw. Both teams also had a pretty good run in the cup and reached quarterfinals, Oulu got knocked out by HJK, but it took penalties for HJK to win, Viikingit lost to Inter 1-4. I prefer Oulu in this one cause I think they have signed some strong players and their line up looks rather good, maybe even good enough for mid table. Viikingit, on the other hand, looks like they will struggle this season. From what I gather Viikingit also have some injury problems: Kunnas, Kallijärvi and Raimi are out, attacker Sarelius and goalie Rahkama are doubtful. Oulu will probably miss Stafsula. Again, 1st round is tricky, so I go for -0.25 and medium stake.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4 Oulu v Viikingit Should have taken the -0.25 cover on Oulu in the end, although Oulu gained many chances in the last 20 mins and really should have taken victory after an end to end first hour. Young forward Titi Essomba looks very dangerous..Oulu could have a star here. FT 1-1 :$ KTP v HJK KTP had a powerful spell and bossed the first half in long spells but HJK overall showed their class, could have scored more, will be a long season for KTP but with spirit like that we suspect they can stay in the league... FT 1-3 :) VPS v TamU I have little to report here, no live report but looking at the ticker we see Lahti winger Järvinen is off, must be an injury, Hynynen replaces, no major loss here. For VPS Ollo Ddoumba signed from Oulu is off for Ylinen. TamU control the game but only a few chances. :hope TamU go behind from the penalty spot - not offering much now...

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4

EventTPS v IFK Mariehamn
SelectionMariehamn (+0.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength6/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 2.05 (Back)
ReasoningTPS have not been good during the cup and preseason, and I think they need some more time to get the team together. IFK have also been so and so, but I don't agree with TPS being strong favourites here, it's two even teams who are a bit of a questionmark at the moment. IFK won this meet 4-0 last season, and I think that there's some value in the away team. 1st matches are always tough, but this odds os worth a shot imo.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga 21/4-23/4

My picks for the first round are: VPS - Tampere Utd draw 3.65 @ 3Bwin VPS - Tampere Utd U2.5 1.90 @ Bet365 I expect a tight and lowscoring game, VPS basically have no strikers. Lahti - Jaro away 5.90 @ 3Bwin (not on offer anymore.) Ridiculusly high for being the opening round..
:clap sorry jaroiten, my first round is beyond shit....you had a cracking winner here as Lahti are so terrible after 1-0 at HT!! Was looking forward to 2007 but not any more, Tamu can not beat VPS and 1 from 4 for me:sad time for drinks