Danish Sasliga 18/4

Wednesday 18 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
AC Horsens v FC Midtjylland (17:00 BST)3.653.602.20101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Brøndby v or Viborg (17:00 BST)1.374.338.00109% Related markets...Match Result
Brøndby v Viborg (18:00 BST)1.445.109.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
OB Odense v Esbjerg (18:00 BST)1.843.755.50100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Randers v AaB Aalborg (18:00 BST)3.253.602.33102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Silkeborg v Vejle (18:00 BST)2.303.853.4099% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
FC Nordsjaelland v Copenhagen (19:00 BST)5.703.901.72102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half

Re: Danish Sasliga 18/4

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Silkeborg - Vejle
Selection Silkeborg
Strength 10/10
Date 18/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 2.30 (Back)
Reasoning This is a meeting between two doomed sides that actually have nothing to play for anymore. They've both been playing like crap to be honest, Silkeborg have in my eyes been the least crap, but they've still not won on their own field. This could be an incentive, but it could also affect the morale of the players. They've been able to score against the like of FCK, 4 against AAB and against Viborg. I think Silkeborg has more quality than Vejle, who recently lost 0-2 against a Randers-side missing 5 regulars. Rating: 45-27-28 giving a betvalue of 103,5 % on Silkeborg.

EventRanders v AaB Aalborg
SelectionAab (-0.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength7/10
Date18/04/2007
Bookmaker/Pricecanbet @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningBesides beating weak Vejle last round, Randers have looked out of form for a while, the 1-6 loss at home to Nordsjälland does not look good. AaB beat Bröndby at home, 3-2, last round, and before that they beat Silkeborg away, 6-4 (!). AaB have been very good away this season, only one lost match, and they also have the motivation on their side as they still have good chances to reach 2nd place. Attacker Prica is deadly right now, I hope he can keep his scoring streak and I find evens for in form Aab a good price.

EventBrøndby v Viborg
SelectionBröndby (-1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date18/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.71 (Back)
ReasoningViborg secured a place in next season's Sasligan by winning at home to Silkeborg, 2-1, maybe not the most impressing result vs a poor team, but nevertheless a very important win. Bröndby lost away to Aab, they stick to the poor away but strong at home pattern. Bröndby needs to win this one to stay in the battle for a European spot, and i feel confident that they will win with more than one goal. Bröndby will miss defenders Randrup, Kildentoft and Rasmussen, but they have good enough replacers. Bröndby home : 9-1-2 27-9 Viborg away: 2-1-8 10-26

Re: Danish Sasliga 18/4 :hope

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventSilkeborg - Vejle
SelectionSilkeborg
Strength10/10
Date18/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price10bet @ 2.30 (Back)
ReasoningThis is a meeting between two doomed sides that actually have nothing to play for anymore. They've both been playing like crap to be honest, Silkeborg have in my eyes been the least crap, but they've still not won on their own field. This could be an incentive, but it could also affect the morale of the players. They've been able to score against the like of FCK, 4 against AAB and against Viborg. I think Silkeborg has more quality than Vejle, who recently lost 0-2 against a Randers-side missing 5 regulars. Rating: 45-27-28 giving a betvalue of 103,5 % on Silkeborg.
Erm.. Maybe you should mention that Silkeborg are missing 10 players due to injuries and suspensions ? Vejle is very close to strongest line-up with just 2 players out. How in the world you can make Silkeborg so big a favorit with a 0-1-10 home record and almost a full team out I dont understand. But hey, good luck with the bet!

:hope Erm.. Maybe you should mention that Silkeborg are missing 10 players due to injuries and suspensions ? Vejle is very close to strongest line-up with just 2 players out. How in the world you can make Silkeborg so big a favorit with a 0-1-10 home record and almost a full team out I dont understand. But hey, good luck with the bet!
Don't think Vejle's strongest line-up is that terrifying to be honest and Silkeborg have been playing with a lot higher morale than Vejle lately, so I believe my odds were correct, but everything is subjective, so another view on it is great :) That being said, I am in a bad run at the moment and I may need to review my betting even though I was doing pretty well last year, might need a different approach for these last matches of the league, where most important things are already decided.