Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (17/4)

Adler Mannheim v Nürnberg Ice Tigers: Match Result
Tuesday 17 April 2007 - 18:30 BST
Related events...Money LineMatch ResultPuck LineTotal Goals - - -1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Result2nd Period Over/Under2nd Period Result3rd Period Over/Under3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodHome Team Total GoalsLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Best odds/All oddsv6112.gifv6131.gifv6073.gifv2.gifv3.gifv10.gifv6018.gifv4.gifv401.gif
Adler Mannheim1.551.51.551.531.571.51.51.531.66
Tie4.554.64.354.64.554.54.55
Nürnberg Ice Tigers4.14.24.454.23.94.64.544.9
Kassel Huskies v Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg: Money Line
Tuesday 17 April 2007 - 18:30 BST
Related events...Money LinePuck LineTotal Goals - - -Correct ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Best odds/All oddsv15.gif
Kassel Huskies1.36
Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg2.85

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (17/4) German division 2: Kassel Huskies - Wolfsburg Grizzly Adams Bet: Under 6 goals total Bookmaker: bet365 Odds: 1.83 Stake: 10 This is the third final between the teams that dominated most of the season and ended up as no 1 and no 2, respectively. Just as I've predicted before Wolfsburg have been the stronger team and have won 1-0 away and 3-2 at home. As you see the wins haven't been exactly big and the games have been really tight with good defensive hockey from both teams. When the teams play in the league it's not unusual with over 5.5 or 6.5 goals in total but this doesn't apply to the finals. The first game had only 1 goal in total and the 2nd game had only 2 goals after 2 periods. It was also evident that it took power play to separate the teams since most goals were scored in 5 on 4. Since Wolfsburg are up 2-0 in the series they can play more relaxed and focus more on defensive. Kassel will have to attack to win this but at the same time they will have to watch their defensive and also they can't take too many penalties here. I'm surprised to see such a big line as 6 goals in this match-up but I definetly willing to take this bet since I think we are looking at a low scoring game here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.