Poker Nationwide at Rileys Snooker

GaF

Re: Poker Nationwide at Rileys Snooker What happens in Leicester: Damian We run a Texas no limit holden tournament Every Monday night. You need to be a member to play; registration needs to be made before 7.30. It costs £10.60 to participate in the tournament you receive 1000 chips. The tournament starts at 7.30. During the fist hour if your chip count goes below 500 you can re-buy for £10 and you will receive 1000 chips. You can do this as many times as you like. At the end of the first hour all players can have a £10 add on and receive 1000 chips. After this 1 hour point it is a knock out competition with no more re buys or add- ons. If you have any further questions please e amil or phone the club on 01162549944 Thanks GAVIN ABBOTT ASSISTANT MANAGER

Re: Poker Nationwide at Rileys Snooker I went to the one in Hanley last week. It was well run with plenty of nice folk there, but they need to sort the structure out. There were 23 runners and £10 buy in with starting chips of 1k and blinds started at 50 - 100 . going up every 20 mins with 150 - 300 level either. As you can imagine verybody played tight and not many of us had buy in. After the interval it turned into a crap shoot with blinds stupidly high for chip stacks It was all over within an hour of the restart. Like I say though the tables are decent and its really well run they just need to sort the structure out. I spoke to manager afterwards and he said they wanted it finished before 11 o' clock.

Re: Poker Nationwide at Rileys Snooker played in a few of the £10 re buys and i agree, not much of a poker game at all! my local club just started doing a £20 freezeout once a month and it must be said the blind structure seemed to be a hugh improvement on there re buy structure (although the blind levels decreased in time every hour), although when we got to last 3 they missed out levels to get it finish (it was 12:00 though), became silly though with 175k chips in play and and blinds of 20k - 40k!