Euro Hockey, 15.04

Few interesting international games today:

Finland (U18) - Czech Republic (U18)
Today, 17:30 Ice Hockey - International
Pick: Czech R. (U18) Stake: 7/10 Odds: 2.25 Bookmaker: 5dimes U18 World Championships Third round, Group B Standings after two rounds: 1. Czech R W1-D1-L0 7:4 5 pts 2. Slovakia W1-D1-L0 8:6 4 pts 3. Switzerland W1-D0-L1 7:5 3 pts 4. Sweden W0-D1-L1 5:7 2 pts 5. Finland W0-D1-L1 2:7 1 pt Results of this two teams so far: Czech R. - Switzerland 4-2 Slovakia - Czech R. 2-2, 2-3 PS Sweden - Finland 1-1, 2-1 PS Switzerland - Finland 5-1 Finnland is probably the biggest dissapoitment on this tournament so far, they don't have a single win and were outplayed in both of their two loses. In first game against Sweden they managed to keep the tie, but Switzerland won them easily. Czechs on the other side won against Swiss and deserved it, and were better team against Slovakia, but managed only and PS win. So far they've put much better displays then young Finns and are looking like a better team. Problem for Czech team can be their tiredness as they played yesterday and Finns had a day off, but i don't think that their moral is high now, and from my expirience after bad opening results teams don't come back. I'm picking Czech R. here with medium/high stakes... Their mutual meetings in the near history: August 2006 Czech Republic U18 - Finland U18 5-1 December 2006 Finland U18 - Czech Republic U18 7-3 February 2007 Czech Republic U18 - Finland U18 1-4
Romania - Slovenia
Today, 20:00 Ice Hockey - International
Pick: Slovenia -5 Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.83 Bookmaker: >Bet365 World Championship Division 1, Group B Clash between the favorite for the promotion and team that is probably the worst in this group and will be relegated this season. Slovenia has great first line: Jan-Kopitar-Razingar, i expect them to make crucial goals for Slovenia to cover this handicap. It won't be easy as five goals is high margin, but i belive it is possible against Romania who aren't expirienced team and don't have big hockey history. Just to add that handicap at other bookies is -5,5 so as you can see Bet365 has the best offer here. I belive it's worth it, Slovenia will go for a good opening match, and Romania doesn't stand chance here. Odds are fair enough...