Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 14)

Saturday 14 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cibalia v Hajduk Split (15:00 BST)3.703.252.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kamen v FC Zagreb (15:00 BST)3.003.202.42106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Medimurje v HNK Sibenik (15:00 BST)2.103.203.30110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Osijek v Varteks (15:00 BST)1.803.404.35108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Pula Staro Cesko v NK Dinamo Zagreb (15:00 BST)6.503.751.46111% Related markets...Match Result - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Slaven Koprivnica v Rijeka (15:00 BST)2.253.253.15107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 14) ok,lets start cibalia- hajduk hajduk to win 6/10 after croatian cup game when hajduk lost,everything went down,they lost against pula home and that was dissaster,coach is sacked and now new one is appointed...that is going to be shock for the team,possitive ofcourse and should motivate them to play better to impress new coach hajduk had some suspension last round and injurie but some of that player will come back for sure.i think that hajduk can beat cibalia and with sec team cause they have much better individuals cibalia is really poor this year and will be relegated for sure...so i cant see anything except hajduk to win...not an easy win but win...maybe with one margin Kamen Ingrad - Zagreb zagreb x2 8/10 2 5/10 zagreb is really surprise of the season,excellent attacking football with excellent coach who is incredible motivator...zagreb also had some injurie and suspesion problem,i think that their best scorer is out but also should take at least 1 point against kamen,which doesnt know for the win last six matches...really poor form Međimurje - Å ibenik medimurje to win 5/10 sibenik lost their coach who went into hajduk and now moral is for sure on the lover level,they had a huge problems playing away matches and i doubt that thay can take a point away on hard ground in cakovec medimurje is not in a briliant form but they are home team and this is excellent oportunity to beat someone Osijek - Varteks varteks to win 5/10 really high odd in local on varteks 4,3 and that is funny cause osijek had a huge problems with a players...their coach dismised about 6-7 players from the first team and now it is hard to seek a win in that condicion... osijek played with dinamo last round and lost only 1:0...but dinamo was uninterested in that game and wanted to score one only varteks board of directors talked with the coach this week and they concluded that they have to start winning and i think that they will cause they have excellent coach dalic who is very talented but also young players anyway this high odd is really funny and worth of try Slaven Belupo - Rijeka draw 4/10 rijeka started to play better but away they really suck...slaven belupo had nice row but row in croatian league and with avarage team doesnt last long so imo draw is the most fair solution in this match rijeka have exclent goalkeaper and there wont be much goals imo pula-dinamo no bet...dinamo have nothing to play for...pula is strange cause there are some rumors that they are buying matches...last one gaainst hajduk odd was 10,5...i heard that coach gracan serached for a favor and get some points maybe gain this happenmed cause gracan had some connections with zagreb too anyway odd on dinamo is too low gl

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 14) Pula - Dinamo(-1) Match starts at 15:00 CET. I expected Dinamo at at least -1,25 hcap favourite line and it seems to me as a gift this -1 line. OK we all noticed that Dinamo is not playing recently at the same level as we used to see them but today their host is Pula which is two class under Dinamo's squad and everything than away win is a big surprise. Probably bookies overrate Pula a bit after they have won in Split against Hajduk but everyone who has been watching that game saw that it was one way game and actually Pula scored after terrible mistake that Hajduk goalkeeper Balić made and they won in a game where Hajduk did not score out of 6-7 clear chances and Pula scored without any chance. Dinamo, on the other hand, had big trouble against Osijek at home, but we all have to be aware of the fact that they played that game after cup game against HAjduk and they were quite exhausted. Dinamo is too good for Pula. They finlly had time to rest and it is time for making one really good result after all and Pula is perfect opponent for that. I think that Dinamo is still pushing hard to win every game and some underperformance in couple of games was just matter of bad timing and many games in just couple of weeks(esspecially of players like Eduardo and Modrić that are playing also in national team) Pula will play defensivly but I still expect hcap win by Dinamo cause they just have too much of a quality and they are more or less complete as well as Pula. Only big luck can save Pula today from a clear defeat. Medium stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.893, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 14) Cibalia - Hajduk Match starts at 16:00. I can not say that Vulić(ex Hajduk coach) is a bad coach(he is quite good one in fact in my opinion) but it was obvious that he was not able to fight on with all the presure from the management, various managers, supporters and I do not know who else. Everything started to look bad for Hajduk since third period of this year championship started and Hajduk did not look agressive and good as before any more and Dinamo started to make more and more difference( sad thing is that no one expected that Hajduk will be in egal with Dinamo when championship started). For that reason Vulić quit and coach Pudar (also ex Hajduk player, and till couple of days ago Å ibenik coach) became new HAjduk coach. For me it is good news. Pudar seems to have energy and as ex goalkeeper for sure has courage(I am trying to be polite here) to change something. Pudar made impressive job in Å ibenik and with many anonimous players and without almost any funds made great team that played quite impressive during this year and I belive Pudar will make positive shock in Hajduk team. But there is also a problem for Pudar today(that is why I am not going with higher stake today) cause Žilić, Živković, Buljat and BuÅ¡ić will miss today and I can not say that they can not be replaced but esspecially Živković is going to be quite impact on Hajduk's defence. Good think for HAjduk is that Cibaia's very important middfield player Jukan is out of hosts team today. This is a very tricky game. Cibalia is playing at home (but Vinkovci are know as a home for many Hajduk supporters also) but it is also out form and without Jukan. Hajduk is, on the other hand, I belive under positive shock due to coach change but also with some important missing players. Still Hajduk has more quality and even if playing away I believe this odds are bigger than I expected. 1.85 is something I expected and all above is worth a try. This is Pudar's first match after his promotion and I beleive, no matter how much Cibalia needs points in relegation battle, that he will push hard to win this one. One thing is for sure: Hajduk has more quality, willl that be enaugh in this delicate moment we will se today afternoon. Smaller stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.05, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 14) Slaven(-0,25) - Rijeka Match starts at 16:0 CET Don't have much time and there is not much to say. Slaven is in better form and playing at home. Already won against Rijeka twice at home and it seems Slaven likes to play against Rijeka. Rijeka has several important missings including Žilić, Sharbini brothers Kerekez, Tonito and Baković. Too much for them although Slaven will miss BoÅ¡njak and Sopić. All together, both teams have "nothing to play for", but I think Slaven will not loose today so -0,25 hcap seems like a great bet for standard stake cause too many factor indicates hosts will make third one against Rijeka. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.81, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia HNL Liga (Apr 14) Međimurje - Å ibenik Match starts at 16:00 CET Both teams plays offensive. Međimurje at home and Å ibenik both home and away. It is going to be very interesting how this game will end up cause of new Å ibenik coach Anel Karabeg but I beleive existing formation of Å ibenik is too good to change something and he will stick to it. Odds on away win are also temptating but over seems to me as more reasonable bet cause I expected line on 2.75 so this seems like a good bet for medium stake. Nice wheather and offensive play with lots of chances and 4-5 goals is what I expect today in Čakovec. Medium stake. GL Pick: >2.5, Odds: 1.76, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle