Rugby League: Super League XII - Round 10

Re: Rugby League: Super League XII - Round 10 Heres my fancys for this week. Salford +8. Hull dont look as though they have a 10 point win in them against anyone at the moment. Alker is back for the Reds and hes a big player. I expect this game to be pretty close and pretty dire too, 8 start seems a bit high. Hull by 2 St Helens -22 On top form, with some good weather, Quins scored almost 40 against Catalans last week, cant see anything other than a thrashing here. Saints by 40 Wakefield +8 Quins may have had 2 good results in a row but you never really fancy them to win games by any more than 1 score. Wakefield badly need a performance after 2 defeats and with 8 points il certainly be betting them and i wont be at all suprised if they win the match. Wakefield by 2 Bradford -18 I shouldnt really bet against Hull Kr as they always turn in a performance when i do. Anyhow, with 3 games in a short space of time and the amount of effort they put into the derby this could be one match too many. Bulls by 30. Wigan -2 I know Huddersfield are playing well and full of confidence but ive a feeling they are gonna struggle this weekend. 2 good results do not mean they are a great side all of a sudden and Wigan will be a huge test. Barrett is on great form and although i wouldnt expect the Warriors to win this easily, -2 is probably the best bet of the weekend in my opinion. Wigan by 10.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.