NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th) Warriors -4.5 @ 2.10 :) Newcastle win :) Cronulla win :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Miss out on the sweep with Cronulla missing that last second field goal. Had played each as a single as well as a small parlay which was paying at about $11

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th) Good stuff in here lads, tonights game is an interesting one, both teams seem to be struggling this season to get any flow to their games, so an early bet for me is: Time of the first try: Both teams have struggled to score and I can see both sides showing some nerves up front, these are good odds for teams that look average at best up front. 9th Minute or Later / No Try $1.90

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th) I think this is an addicts game, though Jumbo's fancy of a high scoring game is nicely supported. The fact that the Roosters have topped 10pts in a game this season puts me off a bit though. Just a little excitement bet for me, Alan Tongue first tryscorer @ 26. I reckon he's due, and I have a nice little feeling tonight.

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th) Canberra -5.5 @ 2.10 Roosters have been woeful and can't find any positives about their play so far. In four games, they have only scored 5 tries and have the worst defensive record. The Raiders are only slightly better but since they are at home, where they usually play well, leads me to think they will win this by a converted try, at least.

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th) For perhaps the sake of something to do on a monday night (and yes im a degenerate gambler!!!): 2u Canberra win @ 1.6 2u Canberra -4 @ 1.93 2u First try 9th min or later @ 1.85 While im not a canberra supporter i have taken a shine to their play at home (Melbourne and Newcastle) so making a lil extra for the kitty wouldnt hurt..... Gl all degenerate gamblers.... and stay :dude

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th) Well done to all,everyone was a winner I think,what a good weekend for everyone,myself and the Blackcrow maybe more as I know he made on the Super 14 this weekend as did I,nice one bro. But some nice calls by all,for the whole weekend,Once again,Well done to everyone. Anyway have a good week,see ya's later.

Re: NRL Round 5 - (April 13th - 16th)

posting only: Canberra +30 1 point Canberra -3.5 7 points Over 42.5 1 point Total points 61-70 1 point Good luck everyone...hope it's a goodie! :)
Lose WIN! WIN! WIN! Thanks guys, I made up for a losing weekend tonight on the back of a weird and wonderful game. :) Jumb-diddly, that 61-70 mention put me over the top :clap How was I screamin' at the telly for them NOT to score another Try??? Classic! Till next week my brothers... JPVD. .