BetDirect monthly $25 bonus

philossify

Theres a very easy to earn $25 on BetDirect (32 red as well?) where basically you deposit $25 each month and get 100 poker points. 100 points can safely be earned at the rate of 0.5 point per hand you play in on the fixed limit 0.05/0.10 tables - even if just played your SB and BB hands only you'd be hard pushed to lose $25. I generally win a few dollars playing standard unadventurous formula on these tables primarily for the added bonus of using the points to play in their loyalty tournaments and point freerolls which come in as good value. I often play it as an additional background game when I am in an MTT. Of course if you are more adventurous you can play in the NL games and/or more expensive games and earn points faster at more risk,

Re: BetDirect monthly $25 bonus

Cheers phil ... was tempted .... had a look .... but they dont take Neteller .... so I'll skip it ...... (and dont forget people - $50 at Laddies for 100 raked hands - do that one first ;) )
:clap :clap ...... hadn't spotted the Laddies one - looks a great deal ... the way laddies works is that for fixed limit you get 25 points per $1 rake attributed to you ... so whatever rake happens then it gets divided by number of players who contributed to the pot and points worked out pro rata - on 0.50/1.00 table it took me 10 mins to earn 15 player points at a loss of $2 (unlucky when my starting QQ lost ro river flush). Playing conservatively I reckon max I can lose to get my 100 points and claim my $50 is $10 (although I'd hope to actually win) - so whatever happens a decent profit for an hours work. Maybe we need a "Raked Hands special bonuses sticky"