Omaha on PNL tonight?

GaF

Just chat since I switched on .... but the PNL forum seems to suggest a possibility of Omaha tonight which will be interesting (if not tonight then soon!!!) Also - tomorrows $10 PNL Freezeout will have a chipset added for the winner :ok

Hi everyone, Many of you have requested to know more about Poker Night Live, who's on, what's being planned etc. In an effort to improve the communication between the show and the viewer, I will be writing a weekly update here (as suggested on the forum). News: Special MTT on Wed 11th - Forum members are making a special effort to take part in the PNL MTT tomorrow night (11th April). As an added incentive, the winner of this tournament will receive a Poker Night Live chipset. Gutshot Poker Night Live - Barry Martin will present a Gutshot sponsored Poker Night Live every Tuesday night (9pm), starting tonight (10th April). A special guest will accompany Barry for each show. Who you may ask? Well this hasn't been confirmed. Although I can say John Duthie will be joining Barry for one hour on tonight's show. The Gutshot sponsored Poker Night Live will run for at least 13 weeks - probably longer. There is a possibility of it moving to another night (perhaps thursday) but I will announce this if it does happen. Omaha - PNL will be introducing televised Omaha tables soon. They will first be used on one of the Tuesday 'Gutshot' shows. Quite possibly tonight if all things technical go well! Pokerzone National Cup - The dates for the first few qualifiers of the Pokerzone National Cup will be announced soon. Qualifiers are being promoted in local press and this is being arranged right now. Expect first few qualifiers to be in early May. More details coming soon. Tikay - as many of you noticed last night. Tikay is back. We have arranged for him to present one show a month. Simon 'Aces' Trumper - As you'll know, Simon has increasing commitments with his Dusk Till Dawn Poker Club. He will still present 1 or 2 shows a month. (currently 1 because of the reduced PNL schedule). He'll be presenting this Saturday! This week's Poker Night Live Presenter / Show Schedule Tue 10th April (Gutshot) - Barry Martin and Special Guest Wed 11th April (Poker333) - James Browning, Catman Sat 14th April (Poker333) - Simon Trumper, Michelle Be aware that things can change at late notice. And sometimes presenters can swap without our notice! Replies (feedback/questions) to this post are welcome.