Euro Hockey - 9/4

I'll go with U18 Internationals again (it isn't going good, be warned):

Slovenia (U18) - Kazakhstan (U18)
Today, 20:00 Ice Hockey - International
Pick: Slovenia (U18) Stake: 5/10 Odds: 1.95 Bookmaker: Pinnacle IHWC, Division I, Group A Standings after two rounds: 1. Slovenia W2-D0-L0 11:5 6 pts 2. Belarus W1-D1-L0 20:5 5 pts 3. Austria W1-D0-L1 7:8 3 pts 4. Kazakhstan W1-D0-L1 9:5 3 pts 5. Italy W0-D1-L1 5:11 1 pt 6. France W0-D0-L2 3:21 0 pts I think that this standing show realistic picture in this group, maybe only exception is Belarus, who are, i belive, the best team here and Slovenia should be second. But, Slovenians are hosts and a lots of fans are watching them, also refrees should be more on their side, especially in strong (and deciding) games. I doubt that Slovenia can beat Belarus, but they should do good against Kazahstan. Results of this two teams are following: Slovenia - France 6:2 Slovenia - Austria 5:3 ------------------------- Kazakhstan - Autria 3:4 Kazakhstan - Italy 6:1 It appers that Slovenia had a training match against France, especially in second part of the match. They also played almost an equal game against Austria, being a little bit better and deserved that win. Before this championship started Kazakhstan was held as a biggest favorite after Belarus. They didn't proved that in two rounds. Lost against Austria and were totally outplayed and can be happy with 3:4 result (they also had an PP 1' before an end and could draw that, but didn't managed to score). Against Italy it appers to be an equal game, especially in the first half of the match, but until the end of second period it was all over and Kazahstan two goals decided the match (it was 3:0 at that time). Still shot stats is only 21:20 in Kazahstan favor and Italian first goalie has a disaster allowing five goals in 17 shots (every third was a goal). Slovenia has better goalie and i think that this odds are at least fair enough for medium stake.
Poland (U18) - Ukraine (U18)
Today, 16:30 Ice Hockey - International
Pick: Ukraine -1,5 Stake: 6/10 Odds: 2.16 Bookmaker: Pinnacle IHWC U18, Division I, Group B Standings after three rounds: 1. Denmark W3-D0-L0 15:3 9 pts 2. Norway W2-D1-L0 17:11 7 pts 3. Japan W2-D0-L1 11:6 6 pts 4. Poland W1-D0-L2 10:18 3 pts 5. Ukraine W0-D1-L2 9:12 2 pts 6. Great Britain W0-D0-L3 6:18 0 pts Everything is clear in this group IMO. G. Britain has showed the weakest link and will be relegated, Denmark is two levels above others and should be promoted. Today we have a clash between the hosts Poland and Ukraine. Until now they've played like this: Poland - Denmark 1:9 Poland - Norway 4:6 Poland - G. Britain 5:3 -------------------------- Ukraine - Japan 3:4 Ukraine - Denmark 1:4 Ukraine - Norway 5:4SO Polish team was held as a one of the weakest in this group and they showed it in first two games against favorized Denmark and Norway. As you can see from the results Norway isn't really as strong as it was belived and Ukraine managed tu pull an upset. Poland easily beaten Britain, 5:3 may seem close, but Poland was 5:0 at the begining of the third. Ukraine put a really nice performances, Japan won by a late goal, Denmark on high scoring efficiency (28-24 SOG) and Norway didn't even menaged to win. I rate Poland team a level weaker then Ukraine, and Ukraine players should be highly motivated as they still didn't secured their place in Division I next season. Two goals difference isn't big in hockey and i belive that Ukraine can win Poland here. If this was played on neutral ice i would play it even higher, but as Poland is host i recommend a medium stake.

Re: Euro Hockey - 9/4 And one pick from Switzerland:

Davos - Bern
Today, 16:00 Ice Hockey - Swiss
Pick: When will the first goal be scored? 09:00-60:00 Stake: 7/10 Odds: 1.85 Bookmaker: BetAndWin Pick: First Period - Draw Stake: 5/10 Odds: 2.60 Bookmaker: BetAndWin Seventh and the last game of the Swiss Finals. Serie is tied 3:3 (3:2, 0:4, 3:1, 2:3, 3:1, 1:2). As you can see both teams won their home games, some easier and some harder, so now we'll deciding game of the Finals. Davos is in slightly advantage as they are playing at home, but they didn't had easy time with Bern and i don't think that it will be very confident and easy win. As this is deciding game, and until now all the games have been low scoring i decided for a "When will the first goal be scored?" bet. I don't like odds on under, so i was searching for an alternative and found it here. In two of three Davos home games first goal was scored after 9th minute (once 34th, once 15th). Only in last match Davos scored in fourth. As i expect an cautios match i think that this odds are worth to try. I know it's a little bit of gambling, but i think that we will see goals, and it should be well after 10th minute, probably in second period. Just to add (and explain my other pick) that three of three games in Davos finished draw afer first period (twice 1:1, and once 0:0) and i belive that we will see the same scenario today so odds @2.60 have big value to me (i rate draw at the first period is likely to happen, around 60%) so i'm taking it aswell...