***Grand National Competition***

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ***Grand National Competition***

Sshhhhhh!! :lol Well these predictions werent exactly amongst the ATR forums greatest moments but it was somewhat of a shock result I suppose. Well as I cant win my own free bet :lol that makes Christo85efc the winner :clap Well done mate - you've won a £10 bet on the Scottish National next Saturday :ok Let me know who you want it on and i'll place it for you.
Will do mate! Do you not wanna splits it? Im happy to have a £5 free bet, better than nothing! Can i have an EW bet - im one of those people! :lol

Will do mate! Do you not wanna splits it? Im happy to have a £5 free bet, better than nothing! Can i have an EW bet - im one of those people! :lol
Take the whole £10 mate, otherwise the prize effectively gets diluted to a fiver if I take half of it. I'll be having a bet anyway. You can bet each way if u like - it makes no difference to me - you can place a £10 tricast for all I care! Just post your selection in here before the race on Saturday :ok

Can you put your bet up here before Saturday morning please mate' date=' as I am likely to out on a bender for the S***s v Arsenal game from midday onwards! Cheers.[/quote'] Yeah sorry mate, will do, been a bit bogged down with the old dissertation so will have a look now! Cheers

24 run This is whats listed on the racing post mate :ok
"); //-->Joaaci 36 course_winner.gif"); //-->Idle Talk 7 "); //-->Cornish Rebel 39 "); //-->Sir Rembrandt 39 "); //-->Zabenz 7 "); //-->Ballycassidy 7 "); //-->Napolitain 38 "); //-->Character Building 37 "); //-->Parsons Legacy 38 "); //-->Run For Paddy 57 course_distance_winner.gif"); //-->Le Duc 7 "); //-->L´Aventure 35 "); //-->Rambling Minster 39 "); //-->A New Story 12 "); //-->Classic Capers 56 course_winner.gifbeaten_favourite.gif"); //-->Another Rum 35 course_winner.gifdistance_winner.gif"); //-->Ross Comm 28 beaten_favourite.gif"); //-->Nine De Sivola 12 "); //-->Sybellius D´Artaix 36 "); //-->Hot Weld 14 distance_winner.gif"); //-->Strong Resolve 14 course_winner.gif"); //-->High Cotton 21 "); //-->Prince Of Slane 14 G A Swinbank 60 810-0Dougie Costello(3) 109140